🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Present and Future possible indictments

I looked it up before you posted this.

All I could find one one Newsweek article on it. Nothing else.

It is all an ALLEGATION from a CEO from a Year Ago. I have not found anything else.

Allegations are a dime a dozen.
Like all the allegations about the "Biden Crime Family".

Enjoy your felon candidate.
We will. Enjoy your incestuous pedophile candidate.

Ask the judge yourself ask the doj, if they aren't sources then you have a problem.
Which brings us to: shouldn't this be called the "Biden Present and Future possible indictments"?
You are so off.......Congress already tried to bring it up with witnesses and everything else but the kitchen sink.

What they did not have? EVIDENCE.

No Evidence, no case, no CRIME.

You are so off.......Congress already tried to bring it up with witnesses and everything else but the kitchen sink.

What they did not have? EVIDENCE.

No Evidence, no case, no CRIME.
what are you talking about?
This is in addition to the other foibles, some serious corruption besides tampering with evidence that got him fired and that dems & media admitted he did before it was brought up.
Remember that time fake news brought up that the scattered docs that read classified was planted on empty files for visual affect (this was after they already used it to make a fake narrative, they were forced to admit those docs were to make their point, just like when they use pics of another time period but do so for story sake to have visuals then they have to admit later the pics they use for news story are of past events. New does this all the time, but this time fake news came out and admitted the files were for show (fake). Think McFly, why would they be allowed to photograph something that they say is getting an allowed access person in trouble?
-Doh!

Forum List

Back