‘I think she’s an idiot’: MSNBC’s female focus group is devastating for Kamala Harris

Oh, nonsense. 60 courts ruled against the nonsense that was offered.

No one is trying to block a fair election except MAGA voter suppression efforts.

The voters, however, seem to be waking up.

What is “Alinsky” about asking you to explain your insinuation?

What is ironic about my statement, exactly?

I do wish more conservatives would be able to explain their beliefs better. It’s difficult to understand each other this way.

Look who made it back! I was waiting patiently for your response about what the VP actually DID during her 3+ years of her task. You know just some like details about anything she did because I’m just not exactly sold on “it was a really hard task so I didn’t even try”

Look who made it back! I was waiting patiently for your response about what the VP actually DID during her 3+ years of her task. You know just some like details about anything she did because I’m just not exactly sold on “it was a really hard task so I didn’t even try”

You won't get a truthful answer. For some odd reason none of them can answer

I don’t know and I never claimed I did know.

But I do know that right wing media is lying about it.

MSNBC conducted a focus group of female voters and it didn’t go well for Vice President Kamala Harris.

With Harris gaining massive popularity practically overnight, it’s important to know if the enthusiasm shared on social media is reflected by people planning to hit the polls in November. If MSNBC’s focus group is anything to go by, the vice-president-turn-presumptive-nominee has a lot to fear.

Political analyst Elise Jordan asked the women how Harris compares to President Joe Biden, who was encouraged to drop out of the race by his own party.

“How do you perceive VP Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience?”

“I think she’s worse,” one of the women said. “She doesn’t even know what’s going on at the border. That’s what she was supposed to be doing and in charge of. I mean as a school teacher if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy. Well, it isn’t. Not only was her job not in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.”

“I would never consider voting for her,” another voter responded as the rest of the panel murmured similar sentiments.

“I would consider RFK Jr. way before voting for her,” a third voter added.

Jordan then noted that Harris isn’t the first female to run for the Oval Office, so her gender likely wouldn’t sway the group to vote for her based on the historical implications of the first woman president.

“When do you think America will have a female president?” she wondered.

“When there is a competent one,” one lady said.

“I don’t get a good feel for her,” another mentioned.

“I think she’s an idiot,” piped up a third.

“Why do you think she’s not that bright?” Jordan grilled.

“Because she hasn’t done anything in the time that she’s had,” the voter responded. “We don’t know anything about her, as far as her three years so far in the White House. She’s not real smart.”

BJ -

wow and that is MSNBC people.

Dems are going to cry so hard

The media is remaking her as fast as they can, but -

That was one group of several. These were conservatives. She interviewed several other groups Nice try.

Your criticism means nothing to me. I’ve seen what you consider smart.

You guys will do anything to distract from the lies you believe without question.
You consider Kamala smart? Yeah your criticism means nothing to me either. And you did claim to know when you said if we just admitted it was a right wing lie you would then answer the question. So I will say ok it wasn’t her job to stop the illegals I get it, I won’t use the term czar no worries there, so NOW can you tell me what she did in 3+ years to DO HER TASK?!?!

That’s exactly what we need. Anything else would mean the moderators would tell her staff what the questions will be, and then they would research the answer, and then work with Kamala to come up with responses.

Just like they did with Biden. The difference is that she isn’t memory-impaired and can PROBWBLY memorize some basic answers.
She is going to annihilate Trump off the cuff. You will learn the hard way about this very talented human being.

You consider Kamala smart? Yeah your criticism means nothing to me either. And you did claim to know when you said if we just admitted it was a right wing lie you would then answer the question. So I will say ok it wasn’t her job to stop the illegals I get it, I won’t use the term czar no worries there, so NOW can you tell me what she did in 3+ years to DO HER TASK?!?!
Tells us what any other VP did.

Forum List

Back