‘I think she’s an idiot’: MSNBC’s female focus group is devastating for Kamala Harris

As usual.........You're FOS.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

View attachment 984992
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

Trump urged Republicans to vote against the bill before it was unveiled last Sunday, arguing its passage would be a political victory for President Biden in the election-year matchup that is likely to feature both men as their respective party nominees.

The bill’s failure comes after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) argued earlier this week that the deal would crack down on the huge flow of migrants across the border and possibly would be the last chance for years to reform immigration law.

People with a brain know that is not a bill to secure the border.
You on the other hand.

Nobody but an indoctrinated, uninformed, gullible idiot would vote for Harris. So….about 1/3rd the country..
You know we’ve seen your posts, right? You only believe what is convenient to you and ignore everything else.

Oh look, another leftard liar.

Not surprised.
Is there any other kind?

It's why I don't talk to them in here. You can't get two sentences into a conversion with one of them before he/she/it/xim/xer starts lying.

And it's not just a 'fib' or a 'little white lie' -- It's an "In-Your-Fucking-Face" lie.

So I just point out what lying scum they are and move along. They're not worth it.

The Moderators could have gotten a handle on this years ago but they let it get out of control. now, I only converse with other Conservatives and Patriots. dimocrap scum can lie themselves into a fucking coma, AFAIC

Have you not been told repeatedly the proper one was the house bill?
Yeah. by looney tune teabaggers.
Some people didn't think so.

SO...............The bill that made it through ALL the committees and was ready to do SOMETHING about the border.

Trump and his cult.......KILLED.

NOW........They whine.

Yeah. by looney tune teabaggers.
Some people didn't think so.

SO...............The bill that made it through ALL the committees and was ready to do SOMETHING about the border.

Trump and his cult.......KILLED.

NOW........They whine.

The bill that made it through ALL the committees and was ready to do SOMETHING about the border.

Besides giving Biden more money to rush more illegal aliens in faster, how was it going to control the border?

It's a one off. KH is very well liked. That is why she has closed the gap in less than two weeks with her opponent.

Forum List

Back