‘I think she’s an idiot’: MSNBC’s female focus group is devastating for Kamala Harris

KH is very well liked.

Obviously.

Just look at how many votes she got in the 2020 Democrat primaries.

She's very likable.
What I can’t figure out is how only 1% of voters wanted her in 2020, and now - according to a poll just being reported - she leads Trump by 7 points in MI.

How quickly Americans have been propagandized.

What I can’t figure out is how only 1% of voters wanted her in 2020, and now - according to a poll just being reported - she leads Trump by 7 points in MI.

How quickly Americans have been propagandized.

40% of the country will vote for the D candidate.

It could hsve been Charles Manson.
They would have said what a leader and motivator he was.

40% of the country will vote for the D candidate.

It could hsve been Charles Manson.
They would have said what a leader and motivator he was.
Except….a report just showed that 53% of MN will vote for the Female Black Who Supports HAMAS. Is there that much hate among the Somalian immigrants for America, and Jews, and whites?

We REALLY need to stop the flow of the Omar types. But if O’Harris wins, they are going to be flying them in by the millions. Jews better all be armed.

Except….a report just showed that 53% of MN will vote for the Female Black Who Supports HAMAS. Is there that much hate among the Somalian immigrants for America, and Jews, and whites?

We REALLY need to stop the flow of the Omar types. But if O’Harris wins, they are going to be flying them in by the millions. Jews better all be armed.

You should be armed already.

Oh, the irony.
This is you, Lisa558.

1722103749334.png

Forum List

Back