New discovery Hey, more ice .... not less and here is proof

I'm not the only one. Do you trust this guy?

Dave Borlace has opinions. He puts up videos. HE tells people up front that he's not a scientist or a climatologist. -- that is as far as any thinking about him goes.

Not sure why I'd seek him out for information on science and climatology.

But you are,'

You deserve a Nobel Prize.
Seriously, you don't think it's idiotic to believe the atmosphere is the dominant climate feature on the planet when the ocean contains 1000 times more heat and acts like a giant solar panel that stores heat. You don't think that a giant heat conveyor like the ocean can alter the climate of the planet when its current changes because of uneven warming and density differences?

Last edited:
Would you trust these guys?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0031018285800201

Deep Atlantic Circulation During the Last Glacial Maximum and Deglaciation

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1029/PA005i004p00469

Collapse and rapid resumption of Atlantic meridional circulation linked to deglacial climate changes - Nature

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2010PA002032

Because according to them, depending on the circulation pattern ocean currents can cause the planet to warm or cool in abrupt fashion. In other words, changing ocean currents are responsible for warming trends and cooling trends up to and including triggering glacial and interglacial periods.
You people flood threads with all kinds of deflection, nonsense, and conspiracy shit.

Dave Borlace has opinions. He puts up videos. HE tells people up front that he's not a scientist or a climatologist. -- that is as far as any thinking about him goes.

Not sure why I'd seek him out for information on science and climatology.
Because there are many scientific papers on this subject like this one.

You people flood threads with all kinds of deflection, nonsense, and conspiracy shit.
And apparently you are a political propagandist. I'm sharing credible peer reviewed scientific papers on how the dominate feature of the planet alters the climate of the planet and you are dismissing them off hand.

Is this how you act in real life too?

Seriously, you don't think it's idiotic to believe the atmosphere is the dominant climate feature on the planet when the ocean contains 1000 times more heat and acts like a giant solar panel that stores heat. You don't think that a giant heat conveyor like the ocean can alter the climate of the planet when its current change because of uneven warming and density differences?
I believe it's imbecility to believe you here on a failing, anonymous message board know better than scientists and climatologists, because you somehow are convinced no one but you is looking at this objectively.

And apparently you are a political propagandist. I'm sharing credible peer reviewed scientific papers on how the dominate climate feature of the planet alters the climate of the planet and you are dismissing them off hand.

Is this how you act in real life too?
What I dismiss is your failed attempts to prove NASA and all the other scientists are wrong and you and a handful of other nuts are right.

I believe it's imbecility to believe you here on a failing, anonymous message board know better than scientists and climatologists, because you somehow are convinced no one but you is looking at this objectively.
No offense but the imbecile is you. And yes, I'm convinced the climate community has gotten it 100% completely wrong and that the last 3 million years of empirical climate data has gotten it right.

Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. Enjoy yours.

no one but you is looking at this objectively
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone given the significant opposition to AGW.

3 million years of climate data won't be undone by 120 ppm of CO2 and flawed science. When your house of cards comes crumbling down I bet you are the first person to say you knew it all along.

Forum List

Back