It's Been Over 2 Weeks Since The Murder Attempt on Trump

No .

You never get anything from Intel other than the 25% of the truth that they are prepared to hand over .

It is always a sure sign of a False Flag -- by inference rather than anything concrete .
But the blood distribution showed it was Fake with none on his clothes .
Let alone the Faked photo of a supposed bullet whizzing by .

A dozen other reasons but the Sheeple could not now care less and the popular narrative will be that St Donny escaped assassination .

Like fuck , she said

So when are you going to link to the proof that the picture of a bullet whizzing past, is fake?

Where's the medical report on the damage done to his ear?

Why aren't Republicans more concerned about this?

Has he lost any hearing?

I mean, he was wearing a pretty big ass bandage the other day, is he permanatly damaged?

Will he be OK?

Anyone else wants these answers?
DONT YOU WANT THE TRUTH ON THE POISON JABS MOST TOOK?

Has he lost any hearing?

I mean, he was wearing a pretty big ass bandage the other day, is he permanatly damaged?

Will he be OK?

Just assume he was faking it and you’ll have your answer. I mean, any explanation given will be met with rebuttal from you, so, why ask the question..just assume he lied about it

Just assume he was faking it and you’ll have your answer. I mean, any explanation given will be met with rebuttal from you, so, why ask the question..just assume he lied about it

Your thoughts?

Has he lost any hearing?

Will he be OK?

Oh my goodness you're derangement is over the top

Has he lost any hearing?

Will he be OK?

When have you ever seen a medical report from a politician? Where are Bidens medical reports on his cognative issues?

Last edited:

Has he lost any hearing?

Will he be OK?

What happened was, Trump faked an assassination attempt and it made him more popular and iconic, and now he will become the president because of it. That legendary photo of him will go in the history books too.

Kamala could do the same thing. It was easy for us to trick the nation, so you guys shouldnt have any trouble either. Just get someone to shoot at hers ears from 200 yards away. Its super easy. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back