It's Been Over 2 Weeks Since The Murder Attempt on Trump

Where's the medical report on the damage done to his ear?

Why aren't Republicans more concerned about this?

Has he lost any hearing?

I mean, he was wearing a pretty big ass bandage the other day, is he permanatly damaged?

Will he be OK?

Anyone else wants these answers?
You'll get Trump's ear report as quickly as we got Hunter's laptop, is that fair IM2?

Has he lost any hearing?

I mean, he was wearing a pretty big ass bandage the other day, is he permanatly damaged?

Will he be OK?

dr-evil-how-about-no-348893325.gif

Has he lost any hearing?

Will he be OK?

Those are good questions...damn good questions. Reps are too giddy after the convention. Dems won't give you shit.

Hannity marksman.jpg

Has he lost any hearing?

Will he be OK?

Isn't it amazing how easily they can give us the diagnosis on Biden having stage 5 dementia, but they can't tell us anything about their orange god's ear.

Yeah sure a "Republican" who was too young to vote and who only donated money to ACTBLUE. Another fail IM2.
Still a (R), and somehow you turn this into a (D) plan with absolutely ZERO evidence.

This was a bullied kid, probably by trump loving alpha males that you love or redneck trump loving hicks, who should NOT have access to the Guns you LOVE and the Guns that don't actually kill people.
"Guns don't Kill". <<<<< weakest fucking argument ever.

Has he lost any hearing?

Will he be OK?

We're very concerned about the catastrophic failures by he Secret Service. Aren't you?

Forum List

Back