The Fundamental Dishonesty of "REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS".

Any woman, even ones who shouldn't, can have a child. They can choose to get pregnant and choose not to get pregnant and can choose to use birth control and can choose not to have sex at all. They have all the choices they could want.

But the problem lies in that they also want to abort. But they won't even admit abortion is murdering a child. Doesn't matter if it's 3 weeks or 8 months they refuse to admit that it is murder.

Any woman, even ones who shouldn't, can have a child. They can choose to get pregnant and choose not to get pregnant and can choose to use birth control and can choose not to have sex at all. They have all the choices they could want.

But the problem lies in that they also want to abort. But they won't even admit abortion is murdering a child. Doesn't matter if it's 3 weeks or 8 months they refuse to admit that it is murder.
You are clueless. Your ignorance is revealed even in your first
sentence. My sense is that you are not a woman.

You are beyond DISGUSTING----(which is how I also describe
beer) I do not believe that a DOCTOR talked you into aborting
a normal pregnancy or even a slightly risky one or FORCED
it on you----that is what nuts who want to MAKE A CASE--
say. Doing so is contrary to medical ethics----you had to
GIVE CONSENT. I am familiar with people who make such
claims.
Were you in the room? You just decided to pass judgement without any knowledge of what happened. So typical of Democrat minions. They use your emotional rage to control you.

Were you in the room? You just decided to pass judgement without any knowledge of what happened. So typical of Democrat minions. They use your emotional rage to control you.
you provided evidence----you said that you regret ALLOWING
A DOCTOR TO TALK YOU INTO AN ABORTION.....I have correctly stated that "talking a patient into an abortion is a violation of
medical ethics. Did he also forge your name on the consent
form?

Because it isn't.

Fetuses aren't children, and no one is aborting an 8 month fetus unless something has gone horribly wrong.

Forum List

Back