The Fundamental Dishonesty of "REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS".

That will no doubt be a cornerstone of Kamala's campaign. And it is of course a complete misrepresentation of ABORTION RIGHTS. In fact, REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS are the exact opposite of ABORTION RIGHTS. Furthermore, no one in the Republican Party has EVER threatened women's rights to reproduce. Has there ever been any legislation about forced tubal ligations? NO. Anything about forced contraception? NO. Forced abstinence? NO.

Whenever you hear Kamala proclaiming REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS ARE UNDER ATTACK feel free to laugh because it is truly a joke.
They believe very much the mother has the right to hire a killer to kill her own child.

You have a perception problem .........why should a minority of the population control the majority?

After all it is the semen that is the problem not the women.
Why should any number control other humans? In the case of the woman, to prevent her having her child murdered by a doctor.

If you have the stomach for it, here's the book that I couldn't bring myself to read. It's about a group of warriors who rescue aborted babies from clinic dumpsters, in order to give them respectful Christian burials.

View attachment 985213
thanks but I will pass,,, I have seen enough pictures for a lifetime of fighting against abortion except for the most serious of cases

The process in #14 is not the issue.

The issues aere #1, a fetus is not human, and #2, this should be the woman's choice not the state.

There is a fundamental dishonesty in attacking reproductive rights.
The Democrats have successfully gaslighted you. I am simply pointing out how dishonest the Democrats are in cloaking fetal termination with the flowery and COMPLETELY inaccurate term "Reproductive Rights". As I stated, no one is limiting a woman's right to REPRODUCE in any way, shape or form.

The Democrats have successfully gaslighted you. I am simply pointing out how dishonest the Democrats are in cloaking fetal termination with the flowery and COMPLETELY inaccurate term "Reproductive Rights". As I stated, no one is limiting a woman's right to REPRODUCE in any way, shape or form.
No law I am aware of stops women from getting pregnant.

just more proof you need to buy a dictionary and read a medical journal on the subject,,

or are you to retarded to know what those things are,,
On what subject?----the FACT that a large number of conceptions DON'T MAKE IT? something like 30 % the FACT was demonstrated and published when I was an under-grad---more than 50 years ago. How many medical journals have you read
"on the subject"?

On what subject?----the FACT that a large number of conceptions DON'T MAKE IT? something like 30 % the FACT was demonstrated and published when I was an under-grad---more than 50 years ago. How many medical journals have you read
"on the subject"?
natural deaths have nothing to do with the intentional killing of a human child in the womb,,

so please stop using that excuse to make yourself feel better about the horrible thing you support,,

natural deaths have nothing to do with the intentional killing of a human child in the womb,,

so please stop using that excuse to make yourself feel better about the horrible thing you support,,
you are sick and clueless and very rude. The issue of abortion has nothing to do with the fact that you shit and spit on people who quote real stats. How many times have you been pregnant?

you are sick and clueless and very rude. The issue of abortion has nothing to do with the fact that you shit and spit on people who quote real stats. How many times have you been pregnant?
I have two living children and would have three if I wasnt young and dumb and tricked into allowing a doctor to kill our first child,,

and your stat of failed pregnancies due to natural deaths has nothing to do with abortion which is the intentional killing of an innocent child in the womb,,

you using that stat is what people that dont value life tell themselves so they can sleep beer at night knowing they are supporting the killing of innocent children,,

I have two living children and would have three if I wasnt young and dumb and tricked into allowing a doctor to kill our first child,,

and your stat of failed pregnancies due to natural deaths has nothing to do with abortion which is the intentional killing of an innocent child in the womb,,

you using that stat is what people that dont value life tell themselves so they can sleep beer at night knowing they are supporting the killing of innocent children,,
You are beyond DISGUSTING----(which is how I also describe
beer) I do not believe that a DOCTOR talked you into aborting
a normal pregnancy or even a slightly risky one or FORCED
it on you----that is what nuts who want to MAKE A CASE--
say. Doing so is contrary to medical ethics----you had to
GIVE CONSENT. I am familiar with people who make such
claims.

You are beyond DISGUSTING----(which is how I also describe
beer) I do not believe that a DOCTOR talked you into aborting
a normal pregnancy or even a slightly risky one or FORCED
it on you----that is what nuts who want to MAKE A CASE--
say. Doing so is contrary to medical ethics----you had to
GIVE CONSENT. I am familiar with people who make such
claims.
to medical ethics
youre the one trying to justify murdering an innocent child,, so your rant means nothing to me,,

That will no doubt be a cornerstone of Kamala's campaign. And it is of course a complete misrepresentation of ABORTION RIGHTS. In fact, REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS are the exact opposite of ABORTION RIGHTS. Furthermore, no one in the Republican Party has EVER threatened women's rights to reproduce. Has there ever been any legislation about forced tubal ligations? NO. Anything about forced contraception? NO. Forced abstinence? NO.

Whenever you hear Kamala proclaiming REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS ARE UNDER ATTACK feel free to laugh because it is truly a joke.

Yes. Doing nothing will be an effective strategy.

Forum List

Back