Walking in the morning while being black.

Speaking of being repetitious which you say my post have been. You are certainly within your rights to scroll right over them and not respond further.

FYI, unless your life is in danger, it is unlawful to resist arrest no matter WHAT the reason for the arrest or whether or not it was justified or warranted. Unless your life is in danger, you submit to an arrest and then, if it was unjustified, you file a complaint or lawsuit later.

He didn't run. And it happened too fast for him to resist arrest. Unless yelling that one's rights are being violated is resisting arrest?

But listen to yourself. You're advocating cops arresting people for no reason, without even articulating what crime a person committed.

This thread makes it very clear why we're losing our republic.

Tell it to Polly Klass stuffed in the trunk with the excon car off the road stuck in a ditch in the middle of nowhere. The PC Cops pulled the car out. Let him go. No hard questions. Wouldn’t want to go too far with the rights of killers and criminals.
Anomolous...

Well not fine in this case, maybe the perp goes in for warrants. If he gives his real name, DOB.

Maybe next time the cop lets him go and a child is found the next day raped and murdered

Libs will deny any responsibility but it will be a lie
There ya go. The right against self incrimination
How many rights are we ready to shit on here?

They didnt beat him up

They put handcuffs on him

Its no big deal unless you fight back
It would be a "big deal" to me, mistakenly thinking having rights should mean something to cops, out of control. Which means, you should always be aware of where you are, as you may not (in actuality) have rights guaranteed by the constitution, where the rubber meets the road, or in this case, where the face meets the pavement, in front of your terrified kid.

Somebody pointed out, this was under 11th circuit jurisdiction, and posted a video, where cops "hog-tied" a guy on the ground until he was dead, yet 11th circuit, said it did not breach qualified immunity, so they can pretty much kill you there, as they have in the past. Makes me glad, I do not live in 11th circuit jurisdiction. When Shelby County Sheriffs officers killed that guy from California, passing through, and refused to let EMTs even check on him until he was dead, they were immediately suspended, their actions publicly denounced, body cam and other law enforcement video released, were shortly fired and prosecutions announced and ongoing, as killing the guy for no good reason, simply isn't right, here. I am glad it was black officers that did it, so Memphis didn't have to burn.

No reason to suspect any burglary occurred. No reason to suspect the son was subject to a terrible crime.

There is no probable cause. If you want to change the standard to detain someone, then pass a constitutional amendment.
Again if it's your kid the guy has in a secluded area in early dawn areas, you would be most grateful if the cops thought that unusual enough to check out.

Sorry I choose not to respond to chopped up posts that destroy content and context. Or when the member goes Marxist and tells me what words I can and cannot use to express my point of view. Or ignores what I actually said. Thanks for understanding.
I don't understand what it has to do with me but it's not for me to decide.

He didn't body slam him. He took him down fairly gently. And, according to my great nephew, a cop I just asked, that is routine procedure when dealing with anyone resisting arrest which the guy obviously was doing. Had the guy submitted to being cuffed as he should have done by law in all 50 states and DC, he wouldn't have been taken down.

He shouldn't have gotten arrested in the first place though as he didn't have his ID with him and he especially shouldn't have been taken down like that in front of his child. 😡

That's my business.

Shit.

That's why I said that the ''I've nothing to hide'' quislings are the kind of people you don't wanna live near or associate yourself with.

They'll be the first ones to call for the gestapo to come kick down your door when the shit finally does hit the fan because ''I'm ascared of that guy exercising his rights''
I will call the gestapo, aka local police because thats what they exist for

But the Rambo types seem to have a better plan

He didn't run. And it happened too fast for him to resist arrest. Unless yelling that one's rights are being violated is resisting arrest?

But listen to yourself. You're advocating cops arresting people for no reason, without even articulating what crime a person committed.

This thread makes it very clear why we're losing our republic.
You make it clear why this country is going to hell in a hand basket. The man was resisting arrest. CLEARLY resisting arrest.

Again if it's your kid the guy has in a secluded area in early dawn areas, you would be most grateful if the cops thought that unusual enough to check out.
It wasn’t “secluded”. It was a wide open street.

They’re free to “check it out” and ask questions. They are not free to force compliance with physical violence.

If the police want to be respected, they should act like they deserve it.

You're missing the point. But then that's common among anti-police left wingers it seems. The cops violated no law checking out an unusual and therefore possibly suspicious situation.

No. You're missing the point.

And trying to spin pro-liberty constitutionalists into anti-police is amateur at best.

What is unusual to you, dear collectivist, could be, and very likely is another person's daily routine.

What. Does everybody else in the free world have to conform to your daily routine in order to avoid being shaken down by armed agents of the state?

If so, then why?

Forum List

Back