Donald Trump is 78 Years Old!

What a weird thing to say, do you have any links supporting your claim?

I've been posting links for 48 hours.

They're as weird as you are.

Any "physician" who diagnoses someone without examining them is a quack, and should be disbarred and prosecuted for medical malpractice.

Criminals are profiled all the time.

Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man. What is te difference between 78 years od and 81 years old?
Having worked with Seniors, NOTHING! Trump has probems, but his worshippers wanto ignore tham. First off tyrump is way overweight. Second is he has a poor diet. But the one everybody has chosen to ignore is his poor memory. This is a man who could not remember what his first wife looked like in a picture where he was with her.

Donald Trump Has 'Severe Memory Issues,' Says Author Who Interviewed Him at Length: 'He Couldn't Even Remember Me'​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.

During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, now 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

Fuck him! He should take his own life!

Fuck him! He should take his own life!

Trump has Alzheimer's like his father. That never gets better.

Trump dementia
State Journal-Register
Several mental health professionals have shared an impression that Donald Trump is a narcissistic personality disorder. My impression is that he is a mixed personality disorder, with significant features of psychopathy.

A psychopath has virtually no conscience, does not empathize with other people's pain, doesn't care who he hurts.

More importantly, as someone with a decade of experience in geriatric medicine, Donald Trump definitely shows signs of early dementia.

For example, some of the time that he denies that he said something, when it has been recorded for everyone to hear and see; he simply forgot what he said.

Trump has Alzheimer's like his father. That never gets better.

Trump dementia
State Journal-Register
Several mental health professionals have shared an impression that Donald Trump is a narcissistic personality disorder. My impression is that he is a mixed personality disorder, with significant features of psychopathy.

A psychopath has virtually no conscience, does not empathize with other people's pain, doesn't care who he hurts.

More importantly, as someone with a decade of experience in geriatric medicine, Donald Trump definitely shows signs of early dementia.

For example, some of the time that he denies that he said something, when it has been recorded for everyone to hear and see; he simply forgot what he said.

I heard as President, Trump wouldn't even read his daily briefings. He needs cartoons and baloon animals just to understand something.

Physicians and law enforcement profile criminals all the time. Trump has Alzheimer's like his father. That's the reason for the constant, irrational rages.
The question is, how do you know he has Alzheimer's?

Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man. What is te difference between 78 years od and 81 years old?
Having worked with Seniors, NOTHING! Trump has probems, but his worshippers wanto ignore tham. First off tyrump is way overweight. Second is he has a poor diet. But the one everybody has chosen to ignore is his poor memory. This is a man who could not remember what his first wife looked like in a picture where he was with her.

Donald Trump Has 'Severe Memory Issues,' Says Author Who Interviewed Him at Length: 'He Couldn't Even Remember Me'​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.

During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, now 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

Suddenly 78 is the new 30.

I heard as President, Trump wouldn't even read his daily briefings. He needs cartoons and baloon animals just to understand something.
Oh, you heard? Well, that explains everything. You know, you really need to stop listening to those voices in your head.

Yet you supported Quid Pro Joe as completely fine, even though he is far worse off. Heck, even tried to claim he won a debate he clearly lost. BTW, no one's pretending TRUMP! is young.

Trump has the attention span of a gnat. He can't read and doesn't listen.. 30 seconds into a briefing he interrupts and takes over. This is what makes him so damned dumb.

Trump has the attention span of a gnat. He can't read and doesn't listen.. 30 seconds into a briefing he interrupts and takes over. This is what makes him so damned dumb.
How many briefings have you attended? I don't remember seeing you there. Were you hiding in the corner again?

Trump is “yunfg!”

Oh, you heard? Well, that explains everything. You know, you really need to stop listening to those voices in your head.

His staff tried all sorts of creative ways to provide information to Trump but he never cooperated. They've said so dozens of times. Trump can't read and doesn't listen.

How many briefings have you attended? I don't remember seeing you there. Were you hiding in the corner again?

Usually about once a month I met with the medical staff and the board of directors separately. It was great. We did excellent work.

Forum List

Back