Donald Trump is 78 Years Old!

Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man. What is te difference between 78 years od and 81 years old?
Having worked with Seniors, NOTHING! Trump has probems, but his worshippers wanto ignore tham. First off tyrump is way overweight. Second is he has a poor diet. But the one everybody has chosen to ignore is his poor memory. This is a man who could not remember what his first wife looked like in a picture where he was with her.

Donald Trump Has 'Severe Memory Issues,' Says Author Who Interviewed Him at Length: 'He Couldn't Even Remember Me'​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.

During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, now 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

Trump’s age is the least of his problems.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt peaceful transfer of power.

Racist, bigot, misogynist, guilty of civil fraud and civil sexual assault, convicted felon, Trump is comprehensively unfit to be president.

I've been posting links for 48 hours.

That's seriously weird.

But you didn't do the best work, which is why TRUMP! fired you.

I would never work for Trump. I always want to work with people who are smarter than me.. That challenge brings out the best in me .

Trump's ego is very, very important.. More important than the work or the country. I would never, never work for Trump.. I just couldn't fake respect for him .

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I would never work for Trump. I always want to work with people who are smarter than me.. That challenge brings out the best in me .

Trump's ego is very, very important.. More important than the work or the country. I would never, never work for Trump.. I just couldn't fake respect for him .

You're weird.

I wouldn't work for him or live with him. Hire him to be the president, sure.

I think Biden did the right thing. He's tired and fragile. His ego isn't as important as Trump's ego. He could step down for the sake of the country.
He had a bad debate. But what he did was needed.

And yet he has a very good chance of obtaining that office again in a few months.
And it is sad that America is so full of racists in 2024 that people are actually considering electing a convicted felon for president. But his chances are reducing by the day.

And it is sad that America is so full of racists in 2024 that people are actually considering electing a convicted felon for president. But his chances are reducing by the day.
Racism has nothing to do with voting for TRUMP!. You would know that if you didn't imagine racism around every corner. Harris needs about a 5% lead coming out of the convention to be competitive on election day.

Forum List

Back