Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
Israel didn't start the attacks. So pull up your pampers and stop your hate of the Jew.

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
Dude. Did you ever support Israel? Not that I much care, but lemme guess. You was Repub until that 80s or 90s. Isn't that one of your schticks?

Young Palestinians are a new generation of terrorists in waiting. Kinda explains why God wanted all of the Amalekites killed including the children. They were all infected with incurable hatred for Israel.

That's exactly why they should be forced into other Arab countries and integrated there, as long as they are allowed self determination, nothing will change.

Have you ever considered calling for Hamas to surrender, Hezbollah to leave Lebanon and for Palestinians to stop murdering Israelis and other Jews?

It's easy to say let's have a 2-state solution or Israel should allow the Palestinians to return, but since 1947 Palestinians have trying to murder all Israelis.

The Israelis would have to be suicidal idiots to trust the Palestinians in any way. They tried trusting the Gaza Palestinians by giving them thousands of work visas and all the Palestinians did was murder 1400+ unarmed Israelis.

Perhaps you should be putting the blame on the Palestinians, Iranians & Hezbollah.

That's exactly why they should be forced into other Arab countries and integrated there, as long as they are allowed self determination, nothing will change.

Neither Jordan nor Egypt will have them. It's been tried, but the Palestinians kept murdering Jordanians & Egyptians.

America still has her Jews ... all other nations slaughtered them off or deported them to Israel ... it's not an experiment, it's Europe's "Final Solution" ... kill 6 million and send the remaining 3 million to the Levant ... problem solved ...

God is angry at the Jews ... and He punishes the most those He loves the best ... it's a parenting thing ...
He can start with the left-wing Jewish politicians who are secular and are lying low. They helped to cause all of the strife in our nation. They need to talk to the people of our nation in unison.

9.5 million jewish people that are well educated would be welcomed in America as far as I am concerned. They would benefit the United states better being here.

You're blinded. That is their land AND they have the right to defend it. It goes all the way back to the covenant with abraham. There will be a short period of time where the muslims will invade Israel but will ultimately fail. The hate against Israel and Jesus will increase exponentially. This is the spiritual realm not the physical. This is way deeper.

Neither Jordan nor Egypt will have them. It's been tried, but the Palestinians kept murdering Jordanians & Egyptians.
Yes.
There's an obvious reason why neighboring Arab-Moslem countries treat the Pal'istanians with revulsion. Many of those Arab-Moslem nations have had experiences with the Pallys they don't want repeated.

Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and other Arab-Moslem nations have no intention of bearing the political and socio-economic burden of their former countrymen. Jordan in particular has a long memory for that Black September dalliance when the Egyptian who invented 'Palestinians' tried to overthrow their government.

Israel has been the aggressor since 1920 when they formed their terror gangs.
Yes, I hear the Jewish terror gangs terrorized the Nazi guards at Auschwitz.

At least, that's what the history books say in the public schools of San Fransico, home of Kamala Harris

:auiqs.jpg:

9.5 million jewish people that are well educated would be welcomed in America as far as I am concerned. They would benefit the United states better being here.
yeah, but for some reason, like every other people, we want our country. The only country in the world where we can truly be ourselves.

Wherever they go they murder people. It's almost comical.

"Ishmael is a wild man, his hand is against every man."

This is what the jewish state wants...THey want to keep the islamic people out and be majority jewish. They just can't force the islamic people to be stateless as they currently are and that is part of the problem.
What do other countries do? Like Japan? Poland? and other civilized countries that actually care about their culture and illegal immigration?

Why don't any other Arab countries want "palestinians?" hmmmm

Meh, wars arent so bad as long as we arent losing soldiers. Cruise missiles are a lot of fun. I say we send a few to the middle east. They seem to have forgotten what happens when you fuck with the US and her allies. Its time to remind the world who the alpha is. :dunno:

Forum List

Back