Trump's age and health under renewed scrutiny after Biden's exit

That's nice now go bother someone who cares
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether itā€™s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasnā€™t been checked, but youā€™re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said youā€™re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius

ā€œWhen you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didnā€™t do any testing, we would have very few cases.ā€ - Donald Trump's demonstrating his MIT smarts

"Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. - Donald Trump, physicist

"So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you. I think you couldā€™ve negotiated that. All the people died, so many people died." - Donald Trump, Civil War historian

"He's a fucking moron." - Trump's Secretary of State

"He's a dope." -
Trump's National Security Advisor

"He's an idiot." - Trump's White House Chief of Staff

"He's dumb as shit." - Trump's chief economic advisor

"Trump wonā€™t read anything ā€” not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.ā€ - Trump's chief economic advisor

ā€œI got as far as the Fourth Amendment before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.ā€ - Trump campaign aide on trying to teach Trump about the Constitution

"He's a demonic force. - Tucker Carlson

"He's a fucking idiot. - Rupert Murdoch

"He's America's Hitler. - J.D. Vance

trump-tweet-iq.jpg

About Stormy and Trump's encounter not being consensual. You lied and I caught you
You didn't catch shit.

Stormy Daniels, 60 Minutes, and the Thorny Issue of Consent​

Daniels said that when she came out of the bathroom in Trumpā€™s Lake Tahoe hotel room to find him ā€œperchedā€ on the edge of the bed, ā€œI realized exactly what Iā€™d gotten myself into. And I was like, ā€˜Ugh, here we goā€™ . . . I just felt like maybe . . . I had it coming for making a bad decision for going to someoneā€™s room alone, and I just heard the voice in my head: ā€˜Well, you put yourself in a bad situation and bad things happen, so you deserve this.ā€™ā€ Daniels went on to tell Anderson Cooper that she didnā€™t really want to have sex with Trump, nor was she sexually attracted to him, but that she nevertheless consented to sleep with him. ā€œ

You didn't catch shit.

Stormy Daniels, 60 Minutes, and the Thorny Issue of Consent​

Daniels said that when she came out of the bathroom in Trumpā€™s Lake Tahoe hotel room to find him ā€œperchedā€ on the edge of the bed, ā€œI realized exactly what Iā€™d gotten myself into. And I was like, ā€˜Ugh, here we goā€™ . . . I just felt like maybe . . . I had it coming for making a bad decision for going to someoneā€™s room alone, and I just heard the voice in my head: ā€˜Well, you put yourself in a bad situation and bad things happen, so you deserve this.ā€™ā€ Daniels went on to tell Anderson Cooper that she didnā€™t really want to have sex with Trump, nor was she sexually attracted to him, but that she nevertheless consented to sleep with him. ā€œ

She testified it was consensual. Look you fckn idiot once again you have no idea what you're blabbering about. Sit down and stop making yourself look ridiculous

Trump is an overweight elderly old man with incontinence issues
He has difficulty with facts and keeping his story straight

Time for Trump to step down and let a younger person run

You pricks made age an issue. So now you have the old doddering, senile, candidate.
Yes, senile.

Some people age better than others. I know 90 year olds who could run circles around Biden. Not all old people are senile.

Trump has more energy than most 40 year olds.

ā€˜After weeks of intense focus on President Bidenā€™s health and age that ended with his withdrawal from the campaign on Sunday, the script has flipped: Former president Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential candidate in history ā€” and one who has been less transparent about his medical condition than his former opponent.

Trump, a 78-year-old with a history of heart disease and obesity, according to experts, has not shared any updated bloodwork results or other specific information during this campaign to help experts assess his ongoing medical risks.

Instead, he has released a vague, three-paragraph letter from his primary care physician, Bruce A. Aronwald, who wrote in November that the former president was in excellent physical and mental health, and who later said in a statement released by campaign officials to The Washington Post that ā€œthere is no need for President Trump to release another medical report in addition to the one he recently made public.ā€ā€™

Republicans wanted to talk about the age and health of the candidates. So, letā€™s do so.
You're so full of shit.

Trump, unlike the vegetable you swore was just fine, is competent, and doing well, in spite of YOUR fuckers attempt to murder him.

Forum List

Back