Trump’s age and health under renewed scrutiny after Biden’s exit

4 years ago Biden was fine. So fine that he beat Trump in a LANDSLIDE.
that was 4 years ago....we are talking about the last year or too were you guys including harris knew the guy was suffering but who gave a shit right?...the party and what it wants is more important than a guy who you can see is suffering trying to keep the pace ......and yes before you say it....the republicans are doing the same with trump....he is to old too and as the pressure builds he will feel it too...

The same people, who yesterday were frothing at the mouth to prove that Biden is perfectly healthy are now claiming that Biden's refusal to run is a heroic and brilliant move.
They're such assholes.

The same people, who yesterday were frothing at the mouth to prove that Biden is perfectly healthy are now claiming that Biden's refusal to run is a heroic and brilliant move.
They're such assholes.
exactly....how can you trust what those same people say today?...are they lying or telling the truth?...

that was 4 years ago....we are talking about the last year or too were you guys including harris knew the guy was suffering but who gave a shit right?...the party and what it wants is more important than a guy who you can see is suffering trying to keep the pace ......and yes before you say it....the republicans are doing the same with trump....he is to old too and as the pressure builds he will feel it too...
Suffering how? Not as spry on his feet? Okay. I don't care. He's still getting the upper hand on Republicans, legislatively. His record is unmatched, whether you agree with his record or not.

They're such assholes.
He would be fine for another 4 years.

He's running the country just fine, and would for another term. He's just not up to campaigning for the job with an energy level needed for superficial Americans.
lol .. Joe was told to get the fuck out of the presidential run by your Democratic leadership .. he folded and quit.

The media cannot allow Trump to not turn over medical reports. We need to know his BMI and his weight and his cholesterol level.

Trump’s age and health under renewed scrutiny after Biden’s exit

As president, Donald Trump released a report that experts said showed he had heart disease and was obese. But as a candidate, he has refused to release bloodwork results, his weight or other key information.

After weeks of intense focus on President Biden’s health and age that ended with his withdrawal from the campaign on Sunday, the script has flipped: Former president Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential candidate in history — and one who has been less transparent about his medical condition than his former opponent.

Trump, a 78-year-old with a history of heart disease and obesity, according to experts, has not shared any updated bloodwork results or other specific information during this campaign to help experts assess his ongoing medical risks.

Instead, he has released a vague, three-paragraph letter from his primary care physician, Bruce A. Aronwald, who wrote in November that the former president was in excellent physical and mental health, and who later said in a statement released by campaign officials to The Washington Post that “there is no need for President Trump to release another medical report in addition to the one he recently made public.”

LOL! Three days ago, you were 100% all in on a guy who's now in all likelihood dead or in a coma due to his extreme mental and physical decline.

Do I need to humiliate you with your not even week-old posts about Joe Biden's vigor and mental acuity?

You're a bot, and we're laughing at you.

Suffering how? Not as spry on his feet? Okay. I don't care. He's still getting the upper hand on Republicans, legislatively. His record is unmatched, whether you agree with his record or not.
I don't care.
no you didnt care about joes health did you?...party is all you die hards think about....

Only because you don't like WHAT he's done.
i dont like when he doesnt tell us the whole truth like the insulin thing...when runs on how he can unite everyone and he just made the division worse....he fucked the border even worse than it is...yea i dont like lots of things about the guy.....

Forum List

Back