Donald Trump is 78 Years Old!

Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man. What is te difference between 78 years od and 81 years old?
Having worked with Seniors, NOTHING! Trump has probems, but his worshippers wanto ignore tham. First off tyrump is way overweight. Second is he has a poor diet. But the one everybody has chosen to ignore is his poor memory. This is a man who could not remember what his first wife looked like in a picture where he was with her.

Donald Trump Has 'Severe Memory Issues,' Says Author Who Interviewed Him at Length: 'He Couldn't Even Remember Me'​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.

During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, now 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

I appreciate the genuine concern over Trump’s health.

Rest assured, that when President Trump is in office, if he should start to lose his cognitive abilities we will support him bravely stepping aside for the nation and allowing JD Vance to take over.

Rest assured, that when President Trump is in office, if he should start to lose his cognitive abilities we will support him bravely stepping aside for the nation and allowing JD Vance to take over.
And that's even worse.

What are his quaifications except being whte?

Lets stop pretending that Trump is a yunfg man. What is te difference between 78 years od and 81 years old?
Having worked with Seniors, NOTHING! Trump has probems, but his worshippers wanto ignore tham. First off tyrump is way overweight. Second is he has a poor diet. But the one everybody has chosen to ignore is his poor memory. This is a man who could not remember what his first wife looked like in a picture where he was with her.

Donald Trump Has 'Severe Memory Issues,' Says Author Who Interviewed Him at Length: 'He Couldn't Even Remember Me'​

Journalist Ramin Setoodeh, who spoke with Trump six times for his new book, claims that the former president "had a vacant look on his face" trying to remember him during a follow-up interview
Donald Trump’s cognitive health is making headlines for the second time in a matter of days. This time, the issue was raised by an author who interviewed him extensively for a new book.

Variety editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh — who wrote Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass — claims that Trump had trouble remembering him, despite the long conversations they shared.

During a June 17 appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Setoodeh said he began interviewing the former president for his book in 2021. He added that he spoke with Trump, now 78, six times.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh claimed. “As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me."

Setoodeh said that they spoke for an hour in May 2021, and when they reunited a few months later for a follow-up conversation, Trump had a “vacant look on his face" and seemingly didn't recall the first interview.

Setoodeh noted that the former president wasn’t doing many other interviews around that time.

Too funny and the next thing out of your mouth will be how sharp and strong Joe's brain is.

He opposes the woke leftwing agenda of twats like you.
That's not a qualification. He has no public policy experience. His real name isn't even J.D. Vance. It's James Donald Bowman. We don't need another imbecile with no policy experience running the country. Trump was enough.

He’s a war veteran and a sitting Senator.

Far more qualified than any Democrat.
He was a correspondent. He never saw battle.

He is not more qualified than Harris or any Democrat in contention.

This is classic unqualified white boy getting a position he should not have because of his race. Scott, Rubio, and Carson were far more qualified than Vance.

Now all of a sudden too old isn’t too old anymore.
I know.

It's okay. When Trump gets compared to Harris...

trump old sweaty harris young.jpg

And that's even worse.

What are his quaifications except being whte?
America First. We can divide the nation up and you go to the communist part. Of course, we will need a wall and our share of nukes from the split facing you. Poverty will expand massively in your part.

Racism has nothing to do with voting for TRUMP!. You would know that if you didn't imagine racism around every corner. Harris needs about a 5% lead coming out of the convention to be competitive on election day.
You're an idiot. Nobody looks for racism around every corner and the attacks on Harris prove the racism. Racism is what has propelled Trump. Racism is the only reason MAGA exists.

Trump has Alzheimer's like his father. That's the reason for his constant rages.

Forum List

Back