In the Olympics boxing arena, facts and fairness are taking a battering

The problem seems to be that she is far better at it than her peers. Its like calling for Tyson to be banned because he was head and shoulders better than his rivals.
A lot of those guys were beaten before the fight started. They had no business being in the same ring, Same here.
which is why you shouldn't be allowed to post on such a prestigious forum as USMB
you're just a light weight competing against pros

Last edited:
and you know this how?
I read and research, I don't just accept what The View tells me.

I'll help you:

1722782441459.png

I guess NBC New York is now a right-wing MAGA Christian Nationalist news outlet?

Here is the IBA explaining why the banned Khelif:

PARIS – The athlete who has ignited a worldwide controversy in Olympic women’s boxing was disqualified from the 2023 International Boxing Assn. world championships in New Delhi after two tests, one in India amid that tournament and a prior test in Turkey in May 2022, “concluded the boxer’s DNA was that of a male consisting of XY chromosomes,” according to correspondence the IBA sent in June 2023 – more than a year ago – to the International Olympic Committee.

The June 5, 2023, letter, spotlighting Algeria’s Imane Khelif, reads, “This situation epitomizes the importance of protecting safe sport, and the integrity of sport in which the Olympic Movement is jointly committed to.”

3 Wire Sports has seen the letter and the tests.

The documents shed new light on the controversy enveloping Khelif and, as well, Yu Ting Lin of Chinese Taipei that has erupted at these Paris 2024 Games.

The IOC "solved" the problem by banning the IBA

Both the IBA and Khelif's opponents have learned the hardway not to run afoul of wokeism.

Last edited:
It's too bad that women cannot unite and refuse to compete against men in every sport arena. If they did the problem would be solved within a year.
If they did, in a year there would be no more women's sports.
Have you seen what's happened to women's sports since men have been allowed to beat them up? Women's sports are finally making money. Seats are selling. It's the new Arena.

If they did, in a year there would be no more women's sports.
Have you seen what's happened to women's sports since men have been allowed to beat them up? Women's sports are finally making money. Seats are selling. It's the new Arena.

Have there been men competing against women in Women's boxing? No.

There have been men beating up women in basketball. Wasn't a woman volleyball player just paralyzed by a giggling trans player?

I have no idea. I was simply discussing the fact that a person born with a vagina is a woman. And a month ago, that was the position held by the hardcore conservatives too.

Have there been men competing against women in Women's boxing? No.
You mean like the men who will be fighting each other for the gold medal in the Olympic women's boxing competition?

Forum List

Back