Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Correct me if I am wrong, but was it not you who posted about an article that "proves" Israel is deliberately sniping children? This feels very pot. kettle. How do you KNOW?

Note: a child with a bullet wound /= deliberate targeting of children and the fact of a bullet wound does not prove circumstances, context, nor intent.

I disagree that Hamas committed acts of terrorism on October 7. The October 7 attack was a deliberate, concentrated, well-planned, and well-executed invasion of a sovereign nation by the sovereign government of another (sort-of) nation. Likewise, the response to that attack is not terrorism, but acts of government. Terrorism does not fall into this definition.

How can Arabs attacking foreign Jews, squatting in Arab villages stolen in 1948 be described as an "invasion of sovereign territory"!

Thanks for clarifying the chronic abuse of the well worn epithet: "anti Semite".

Among the ironies you mentioned is the fact that at least 2 rebuttals for the individual who can only howl "anti Semite" were composed by Jews.

They are:

1. “Don’t be caught out by ‘the trick’”

EXCERPTS "“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.
”CONTINUED
Shulamit Aloni
"An antisemite used to be someone who hates Jews;
nowadays an antisemite is someone Jews hate.”

- Gilad Atzmon, Jewish musician and author, 2011

In my experience, the slur, "anti Semite" is used most frequently when some genocidal Zionist shill has been unable to refute a point someone has made or needs to evade an irrefutable reality.

My personal experiences with Jewish friends, co-workers, family members etc have been overwhelmingly good with the one exception of a malevolent and bigoted Jewish doctor whose instructions would have been fatal if I had followed them.

Otherwise, I don't consider Jews to be significantly different from any other ethnic group / religion and can truthfully say that my life has been fuller and more rewarding due to the encouragement and generosity of friends who happen to be Jewish.

Thanks,
It’s funny how you antisemites expose yourselves, and then upset when you’re called out for who you are.

1722893222227.jpeg

How can Arabs attacking foreign Jews, squatting in Arab villages stolen in 1948 be described as an "invasion of sovereign territory"!
October 7 was an invasion by the government of Gaza into the sovereign territory of Israel. Are you denying that Israel has any sovereign territory?

Your videos about the supposed "Hamas headquarters" under Shifa Hospital are bullshit. Israel bombs hospitals in Gaza because it wants to cause as much pain and suffering to the Palestinian "animals" as possible. Israeli government officials have been saying since the beginning of this genocidal bombing campaign and siege in Gaza that all Palestinians are guilty of October 7th and they're animals. There are no civilians.

The only reason that Israel pretends there was a Hamas headquarters below Shifa, was to satisfy the US and EU. and give the false impression to the international community, to humanity, that they would only bomb a Hospital if Hamas was there, but the problem is that they continued to bomb all of the hospitals. Were there Hamas "headquarters" in the other hospitals? No, there's zero evidence of that, they just want to torture and kill Palestinians. These right-wing Zionists are following the advice of their rabbis, which say shit like this:

When Palestinians tried to leave they were prohibited, blocked from fleeing, and when they were told to go to a safe zone they were still bombed. When they wave a white flag they're still shot or bombed. If that wasn't enough they're being starved and have little water, if any.

Not a day goes by when we don’t see videos of tunnels built by Palestinian subhuman animals that are underneath schools, hospitals and mosques, which are confirmed by the world and even the anti Israel UN. These are the same animals that send their suicides to blow themselves up and be martyrs. And here you are denying all of it. :cuckoo:

Dude. Post 525 less than an hour ago.

Right but you're a liar and a coward too, that's why you didn't quote me, here's what you see when we do:
A brutal racial supremacist regime was wiped off the face of the earth in 1945 and perhaps another one will be in 2025, we can but hope.

That calls for the regime, the ideology, the corrupt racist disgusting political ideolog to be wiped of the face of the earth. You lied and said that I said:
Ironic from someone who thinks Israel should be wiped off the map.

So you're a bare faced liar, misquoting me as is all too common when dealing with lying Zionists.

October 7 was an invasion by the government of Gaza into the sovereign territory of Israel. Are you denying that Israel has any sovereign territory?
Yes, I no longer regard Israel as a legitimate nation. It is a foreign colonization at the expense of the indigenous people.

Oh come on. I already addressed that. A bullet wound /= evidence of circumstances, context, and intent.
Multiple child victims with a hole through the center of the head AND through the heart, rules out circumstantial explanations, it is clear evidence of intent.

Last edited:
Right but you're a liar and a coward too, that's why you didn't quote me, here's what you see when we do:

That calls for the regime, the ideology, the corrupt racist disgusting political ideolog to be wiped of the face of the earth. You lied and said that I said:

So you're a bare faced liar, misquoting me as is all too common when dealing with lying Zionists.
Seriously? Your daily multiple calls to wipe Israel off the face of the earth are somehow pure and wholesome while Smotrich saying something similar is a representation of the most abhorrent evil. Your double standards are laughable.

Here's another for you rylah

This is from March 2023, a few months before Oct 7th, listen to how this nasty little bastard spoke BEFORE Oct 7th:

View attachment 990564

Wipe out an entire town of 7,000 people? that's exactly the kind of thing the Nazis did. You threaten to do that to Palestinians and then cry like a baby when they preemptively attack you on Oct7th? I mean just how stupid are these Zionist throwbacks. They issue vile racist threats like this every fucking day and then act all shocked when those targeted decide they ain't taking any more, fucking hypocritical snakes,.

Let's examine your new theory,

because he said to wipe out Huwara,
7th Oct was justified, as pre-emptive attack? And you call me stupid.
Then the murder of 2 Jews in Huwara, was pre-emtive attack for what?

The thing you don't get is, ICC only makes Smotrich more appealing.
It's only common sense, that Israel's enemies fear strong leaders.

So read your new theory again sherlock...
It merely proves he's 100% correct.
Many agree, not only in Israel.

Last edited:
Seriously? Your daily multiple calls to wipe Israel off the face of the earth are somehow pure and wholesome while Smotrich saying something similar is a representation of the most abhorrent evil. Your double standards are laughable.
Quote me, don't paraphrase me, just quote me, just do it.

Let's examine your new theory,

because he said to wipe out Huwara,
7th Oct was justified, as pre-emptive attack? And you call me stupid.
Then the murder of 2 Jews in Huwara, was pre-emtive attack for what?

The thing you don't get is, ICC only makes Smotrich more appealing.
It's only common sense, that Israel's enemies fear strong leaders.

If you threaten to wipe out a village of 7,000 people because two Jews were hurt, then yes, do not be surprised if people take that kind of threat very seriously. Smotrich, Ben-Gvir and others are big mouthed loose cannons and this is why Israel was attacked and will continue to be attacked until Zionism is stamped out.

That's threat is called a reprisal, that Nazis taught the Zionists all about it it seems.

Surely you're not so stupid as to actually believe Israel can carry on as it does and everything will one day be nice? peaceful? are you that fucking stupid?

Multiple child victims with a hole through the center of the head AND through the heart, rules out circumstantial explanations, it is clear evidence of intent.
Um. Or that there were bullets flying around and that happened. There is no proof of circumstances, context, or intent.

Yes, I no longer regard Israel as a legitimate nation. It is a foreign colonization at the expense of the indigenous people.
So, going by the discussion we started earlier, the "rule" is that ALL nations who experienced foreign colonization at the expense of the indigenous peoples are illegitimate and have no sovereign territory? Wow. It would be interesting to numerate the illegitimate states that would fit that rule. What do you think 50? 100?

Last edited:
The doctor is an expert, why would I not trust his testimony?
I am not doubting the doctor's report that a child (or two children) presented at hospital with bullet wounds. That would be his expertise, after all. Medical facts. I reject his testimony defining the circumstances, context, and intent of the bullet wounds because he COULD NOT POSSIBLY be aware of them and they are outside his area of expertise. Being a medical expert does not make one a ballistics expert, a military expert, a legal expert, or a mind-reader.

So, going by the discussion we started earlier, the "rule" is that ALL nations who experienced foreign colonization at the expense of the indigenous peoples are illegitimate and have no sovereign territory? Wow. It would be interesting to numerate the number of illegitimate states that would fit that rule. What do you think 50? 100?
India, evicted the British, Algeria evicted the French, Congo evicted the Belgians, Vietnam evicted the French AND Americans and sooner or later Palestine will evict Israel, just a matter of time, its doomed.

Forum List

Back