Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

I am not doubting the doctor's report that a child (or two children) presented at hospital with bullet wounds. That would be his expertise, after all. Medical facts. I reject his testimony defining the circumstances, context, and intent of the bullet wounds because he COULD NOT POSSIBLY be aware of them and they are outside his area of expertise. Being a medical expert does not make one a ballistics expert, a military expert, a legal expert, or a mind-reader.
Reject whatever you want, he said he has no doubt, you were not there, have not seen these victims, know nothing of the circumstances other than what you hear and read like me.

If you threaten to wipe out a village of 7,000 people because two Jews were hurt, then yes, do not be surprised if people take that kind of threat very seriously. Smotrich, Ben-Gvir and others are big mouthed loose cannons and this is why Israel was attacked and will continue to be attacked until Zionism is stamped out.

Surely you're not so stupid as to actually believe Israel can carry on as it does and everything will one day be nice? peaceful? are you that fucking stupid?

Only a retard would write this without hesitation,
after suggesting to wipe out the entire state of Israel.

Let alone establish this as a standard, pretending you support Gaza.

Did you ever actually think how your ego driven mental gymnastics
fueling the conflict from abroad - translate to those whom you
allegedly support, in practice?

Because with such logic, team-Palestine has already explained
why there's no moral end to the war but resettling Gaza.

Last edited:
Only a retard would write this without hesitation,
after suggesting to wipe out the entire state of Israel.

Let alone establish this as a standard, pretending you support Gaza.

Did you ever actually think how your ego driven mental gymnastics
fueling the conflict from abroad - translate to those whom you
allegedly support, in practice? Because with such logic,
team-Palestine has already explained the necessity
in resettling Gaza.
That's one rather jumbled up post, I also suspect your Hebrew to English translator too, needs an update.

See? Israel can do no wrong - because it acknowledges no laws

View attachment 990426

Is there really not a single Zionist here that draws the line at Smotrich's statements?
I’ve asked the Zionists here repeatedly how many Palestinians can Israel murder before they pull their support. Nearly all refuse to answer the question. A few actually did answer admitting there is no limit to the number killed. They are sick MFers.

Did I ever say there wasn't a reason!

How does one rule out that the IDF wantonly kill people and then lie about it and saying the civilians killed were because Hamas used them as shields? How do you distinguish between the reality of human shields and a fabricated claim about human shields in order to avoid culpability?

Yes some do indeed understand, take the late Hajo Meyer, he was in Auschwitz during the holocaust, here's what he has to say:

View attachment 990574

Do you not believe him?

The self deception is incredible, I mean you really have to practice to indoctrinate yourself this robustly, that's EXACTLY what the Nazis did, they dehumanized themselves as you have done:

View attachment 990575
If Israel didn't care about civilian casualties it would be very easy for them to simply bomb and shell Gaza until there was nothing left there. Instead they have ALWAYS conducted incursions with infantry and tanks and done so only after dropping leaflets informing the civilian population of upcoming attacks and asking them to leave the area. Name any other military that has EVER done that!

India, evicted the British, Algeria evicted the French, Congo evicted the Belgians, Vietnam evicted the French AND Americans and sooner or later Palestine will evict Israel, just a matter of time, its doomed
And Israel decolonized and reconstituted her nation in her existing homeland.

Also, doomed? According to the rule you've created so is America. Not to mention Canada, Australia, most (or all) of Latin and South America, all of North Africa, significant other parts of Africa, and large areas of Asia. It would be easier to count the legitimate remaining states. What? Japan and Scandinavia?

I’ve asked the Zionists here repeatedly how many Palestinians can Israel murder before they pull their support. Nearly all refuse to answer the question. A few actually did answer admitting there is no limit to the number killed. They are sick MFers.
You misrepresent us. It's not numbers. It's goals. IF Israel continues to use military force in Gaza AFTER the established goals have been achieved and in the ABSENCE of further belligerency from Gaza, I would absolutely condemn those actions.

That's one rather jumbled up post, I also suspect your Hebrew to English translator too, needs an update.

I'd rather improve my English here in Israel,
and you ahmad habibti, continue learning
how to pronounce 'P - alestine' abroad...

Justice is beautiful thing.

Reject whatever you want, he said he has no doubt, you were not there, have not seen these victims, know nothing of the circumstances other than what you hear and read like me.
You are making my own argument for me. The doctor was not there and knows nothing of the circumstances. If someone presents at a hospital with a bullet wound, the doctor has no knowledge or authority to declare "homicide"!

Really, you should just quietly back away from this one.

If Israel didn't care about civilian casualties it would be very easy for them to simply bomb and shell Gaza until there was nothing left there.
Erm, that's what they are doing, 67% of all the buildings are damaged/destroyed. 150,000 structures. Thousands and thousands of people are homeless. The total debris in Gaza is about 41 million tons, that's up from 23 million tons in January.

This is 14 times more debris than all previous attacks on Gaza since 2008, combined. Its estimated that 250 lbs of debris is generated for every square meter.
Instead they have ALWAYS conducted incursions with infantry and tanks and done so only after dropping leaflets informing the civilian population of upcoming attacks and asking them to leave the area. Name any other military that has EVER done that!
Fuck off man, part of the reason you are unaware of reality is because the IDF have killed all the journalists.

Last edited:
You are making my own argument for me. The doctor was not there and knows nothing of the circumstances. If someone presents at a hospital with a bullet wound, the doctor has no knowledge or authority to declare "homicide"!

Really, you should just quietly back away from this one.
You have no "argument" it is reminiscent of the Monty Python sketch were repeated denials and rejection of facts is claimed to be "arguing".

If Israel didn't care about civilian casualties it would be very easy for them to simply bomb and shell Gaza until there was nothing left there. Instead they have ALWAYS conducted incursions with infantry and tanks and done so only after dropping leaflets informing the civilian population of upcoming attacks and asking them to leave the area. Name any other military that has EVER done that!
Not now. Now they’ve committed mass murder on an industrial scale. 80% of Gaza is in ruins and 100% of the population displaced.

I'd rather improve my English here in Israel.
Well I do hope it improves to a level greater than that of your Middle Eastern history, especially the history of the European Jewish colonization of Palestine and the seeds of militant Zionism being found in Nazism, blood and soil and all that stuff.

Erm, that's what they are doing, 67% of all the buildings are damaged/destroyed. 150,000 structures. Thousands and thousands of people are homeless. The total debris in Gaza is about 41 million tons, that's up from 23 million tons in January.

This is 14 times more debris than all previous attacks on Gaza since 2008, combined. Its estimated that 250 lbs of debris is generated for every square meter.

Fuck off man.

Weighing debris is a new thing... Islamist priorities.

The situation must be going really well for Hamas idiots,
if you already turned to extorting empathy for so much cement.

You misrepresent us. It's not numbers. It's goals. IF Israel continues to use military force in Gaza AFTER the established goals have been achieved and in the ABSENCE of further belligerency from Gaza, I would absolutely condemn those actions.
You’re delusional. Your country is guilty of genocide. This isn’t a war.

Please tell me the number of Hamas casualties? You aren’t targeting Hamas. You’re targeting civilians.

You’re delusional. Your country is guilty of genocide. This isn’t a war.
Hi. Still Canadian. 🇨🇦
Please tell me the number of Hamas casualties?
Do you mean total number of Gazan combatant deaths since October 7? There is no way to know with any certainty. Best guess, with the information I have at my disposal? 20,000+ easily. Probably higher.

Forum List

Back