Dow 40,000

Dow: 38,841

Also, recession fears are rising.

Thanks a boatload, Brandon. You demented shithead.
Let’s keep it in perspective. This could help Trump win once the harm of Bidenomics is felt (even more than it has already), and eventually the market will recover.

Let’s keep it in perspective. This could help Trump win once the harm of Bidenomics is felt (even more than it has already), and eventually the market will recover.
The stock market is more fickle than you people are.

The stock market is more fickle than you people are.
IMG_3258.png

I guess the drop in the market today means the blob is going to lose?

Seriously...that is what they want you to believe (for the time being).
Sure doesn't seem like liberal media to me.

Or, what it feels like is Wall Street can decide whenever it wants to change the dynamic of our economy and with any excuse. No matter how lame.

I mean think about it. Everyone is panicking because Biden said he'd add 180,000 jobs this month and he only added 130,000. OMG!!!! Is that really the reason?

The Feds are purposely keeping interest rates high to cool down the economy and fix inflation. So the headlines should be "Feds Solution for fixing inflation seems to be working perfectly, because we didn't LOSE jobs. We just didn't add as many as we predicted last month.

Chillax everyone.

Anyone buying into this and doesn't think the news controls them, think again. Friday you were complaining about Kamala being a DEI hire and this morning you are shitting your pants over last months jobs report.

IT certainly has energized Republicans. LOL

Sure doesn't seem like liberal media to me.

Or, what it feels like is Wall Street can decide whenever it wants to change the dynamic of our economy and with any excuse. No matter how lame.

I mean think about it. Everyone is panicking because Biden said he'd add 180,000 jobs this month and he only added 130,000. OMG!!!! Is that really the reason?

The Feds are purposely keeping interest rates high to cool down the economy and fix inflation. So the headlines should be "Feds Solution for fixing inflation seems to be working perfectly, because we didn't LOSE jobs. We just didn't add as many as we predicted last month.

Chillax everyone.

Anyone buying into this and doesn't think the news controls them, think again. Friday you were complaining about Kamala being a DEI hire and this morning you are shitting your pants over last months jobs report.

IT certainly has energized Republicans. LOL
Border czar Harris lets in 180,000 illegals looking for jobs per week.

How’s Bidenomics going?

Oh yeah.

Crashing the world economy.
A recession is occurring inuch of the world, of trump were in charge the world economy would have no doubt crashed already. I believe a world collapse is inevitable. It will be a disaster of unheard of dimensions with endlessly possibilities for both more tragedy and greater successes. Let's see which the human race chooses. Cooperation ( most likely with Kamala in charge ) or Opposition ( more likely with trump ).

A recession is occurring inuch of the world, of trump were in charge the world economy would have no doubt crashed already. I believe a world collapse is inevitable. It will be a disaster of unheard of dimensions with endlessly possibilities for both more tragedy and greater successes. Let's see which the human race chooses. Cooperation ( most likely with Kamala in charge ) or Opposition ( more likely with trump ).
Economy was the best ever under Trump.

You did not listen , the greatest ever recession is just around the corner .
Perhaps you function better on a diet of fake news .
Yes , but it was going to happen anyway no matter who was in charge. The system is hopelessly flawed. , the human race on this planet is simply on the wrong course. A drastic revision in how they think is necessary.

Forum List

Back