Racist Brits Want Their Country Back!

I called you a "Jew supremacist" aka Zionist, Zionism is racial supremacy, ask an educated Jew like Noam Chomsky.
OH it's Noam Chomsky you like to quote. He is a writer that
pushes a particular POV. In real discussion, he, is therefore,
not a source. You might just as well quote Yahya Sinwar. He
is also 'educated' There is an EDUCATED muslim lady AYAAN
HIRSI ALI-----also a writer with a specific POV---I would not
consider quoting her in this discussion

I notice that the major networks all immediately label the protestors in Britain as being “far right.”

Anything can be used by those propagandists to demonize anyone who doesn’t tow the left wing Democrap Party line.
Yes---I noticed that too----even in reference to people horrified
at the violent, wanton murders of little girls-----"FAR RIGHT"

I've consulted it occasionally, I'm a student of history and theology among other things.
you are a "student" of theology and, so far, did not read the
koran? SHEEEEESH-----it's easy---try the PIckthall translation
The book is not long----give it three hours. Have you read the
Bhagavad Gita yet? I, somehow, guess that you read the
KAMA SUDTRA

you are a "student" of theology and, so far, did not read the
koran? SHEEEEESH-----it's easy---try the PIckthall translation
The book is not long----give it three hours. Have you read the
Bhagavad Gita yet? I, somehow, guess that you read the
KAMA SUDTRA
I read what, as, and when I chose to madam, do you have anything to say that pertains to the topic?

Yes---I noticed that too----even in reference to people horrified
at the violent, wanton murders of little girls-----"FAR RIGHT"
Exactly.

Why the gubmint there (and here) doesn’t appreciate the concerns of its own people about a large influx of aliens who aren’t screened for disease or background records, like criminality, and some of whom are committing horrific crimes in the land(s) of the people who are citizens there is a mystery.

We don’t have to approve of the violence to understand that the criminal behaviors of intruders leads to a reaction.

I notice that the major networks all immediately label the protestors in Britain as being “far right.”

Anything can be used by those propagandists to demonize anyone who doesn’t toe the left wing Democrap Party line.

Just awful. It’s like a sickness.

I don't care who you vote for your knuckle dragging bigotry is there for all to see.
I already told you to put your burka on, shut up and let the men discuss this. If you want to defend a violent culture that oppresses women and murders homosexuals, then embrace it. Enough with your faggy virtue signaling. Put your burka on and stay in your place.

Forum List

Back