Racist Brits Want Their Country Back!

What did I say that you take as me "aligning" with Muslims, with Islam?
You have clearly chosen a side in the Middle East conflict, and it’s not in support of the Jewish state. You comments in this thread have served to deflect criticism of immigrant violence. Those counter protesting this same criticism are Muslims. You are countering the same thing as the Muslim counter-protesters.

Is that not an alignment?

I know, the European Zionist foreigners who have been migrating into Palestine from a collapsed war torn Europe shithole, have been murdering indigenous Palestinian children for decades, now they're even bombing schools, how dare they.

D5FA304F-D7A2-4FE9-9D50-2C410FAE5BDA.jpeg

You have clearly chosen a side in the Middle East conflict, and it’s not in support of the Jewish state.
Yes, the struggle for freedom against racist colonizing foreigners is an old struggle, I generally align with the victims.
You comments in this thread have served to deflect criticism of immigrant violence.
No, I am all for discussing immigrant violence I just believe that we should do so fairly and equitably, that's why I draw attention to the immigrant violence that emanates from the state of Israel, it is a country with a very high immigrant population and unmatched record of violence toward the indigenous people living there.
Those counter protesting this same criticism are Muslims. You are countering the same thing as the Muslim counter-protesters.
There is a cause for Muslim migration into parts of Europe. It is not caused by Islam but by geopolitical adventures played out by the US, UK and EU in the theatre that is the historical Muslim world. This is not best described as "immigrant violence" but as ethnic tensions brought about by decades of bombing, economic sanctions, economic exploitation, destruction of societies and culture and infrastructure, why would we expect any of these displaced people to see us as benevolent?

These "immigrants" are basically refugees caused by wars started by the West, that's the cause and unless you fix the cause you'll never get rid of the symptoms.
Is that not an alignment?
Not with Islam, no.

You having to ask just shows you're not aware of your surroundings. Labour scrapped the Rwanda deal, in the process of demolishing planning laws to put up millions of houses for asylum seekers all over the country, working out asylum quotas to each council to house them whilst many Brits are struggling to get on the property ladder. Then one of your bum chum kid of an immigrant kills 3 kids, and both Labour and you defend the little shit.

You Lefties are absolutely thicker than pig shit. The far Left and Far Right in countries tend to be the ones that riot, and because of the above, riots kicked off. The asylum seekers and Lefties like you should be rounded up and shipped out, asap.
The Rwanda deal was always for clowns like you to make it look like they were doing something they are not putting up millions of houses for asylum seekers who told you that? as for Brits struggling to get a house blame your Tory mates they were in charge for 14years, and how any times do you need telling that kid was born in Wales and why would i defend the nutter? you are full of it.

Yes, the struggle for freedom against racist colonizing foreigners is an old struggle, I generally align with the victims.

Unless the victims are a country in the West.

There is a cause for Muslim migration into parts of Europe. It is not caused by Islam but by geopolitical adventures played out by the US, UK and EU in the theatre that is the historical Muslim world. This is not best described as "immigrant violence" but as ethnic tensions brought about by decades of bombing, economic sanctions, economic exploitation, destruction of societies and culture and infrastructure.

These "immigrants" are basically refugees caused by wars started by the West, that's the cause and unless you fix the cause you'll never get rid of the symptoms.

Not with Islam, no.
This is a liberal trope. The West is not responsible for all the turmoil in the Middle East. Muslims enjoy killing other Muslims as much as they enjoy killing non-Muslims. This is generally where intervention by the West comes in. They arm and fund one side of an inter-Islamic conflict.

There are Muslims oppressed in their own Islamic state. There are several Islamic states these so called refugees could flee to, why migrate to Europe and the US?

The Rwanda deal was always for clowns like you to make it look like they were doing something they are not putting up millions of houses for asylum seekers who told you that? as for Brits struggling to get a house blame your Tory mates they were in charge for 14years, and how any times do you need telling that kid was born in Wales and why would i defend the nutter? you are full of it.
The details came out that the Rwanda deal was starting to become a deterrent, the numbers and motivation among the luxury seekers was dropping. You and your Labour fuck buddies scrapped it to get your child rapists in. Read the news on planning laws and migrant quotas to councils. The kid was born in Wales, a Welsh faggot like Tommy Tit, but to Rwandan immigrants. Yet again, a cat born in a kennel is not a dog, so if you want to believe he's British and not a Rwandan savage, then that's your problem. But suffice to say, the parents of the stabbed kids in Rotherham don't share your asylum seeking loving views. If I could, I would deport you to one of those skank countries.

You Lefties don't want them banished because how will you survive without rape gangs and kebab shops.

Unless the victims are a country in the West.
Oh no, I apply my standards uniformly.
This is a liberal trope. The West is not responsible for all the turmoil in the Middle East.
The West is responsible for the creation of the Jew supremacist Israel, carving over 50% of Palestine and handing over to a minority Zionist population who created close to a million refugees. The West is responsible for the Iran/Iraq war, the destruction of Iraq, the creation of ISIS and Al-Qaeda, the WTC attacks and on and on and on we go...
Muslims enjoy killing other Muslims as much as they enjoy killing non-Muslims. This is generally where intervention by the West comes in. They arm and fund one side of an inter-Islamic conflict.
And Europeans enjoy killing other Europeans. Europeans are accountable for most antisemitism (it arose in Christian Europe) and for the extermination of millions of Jews, the Muslims never ever had any kind of inclination to mass exterminate Jews, that was us, that was the Christians who dreamed that one up.
There are Muslims oppressed in their own Islamic state. There are several Islamic states these so called refugees could flee to, why migrate to Europe and the US?
Once people have lost their livelihood, their jobs, their society, their family, their homes and everything they had, then I cannot expect anything from them except to survive by any means they choose, these are victims. Did you know that by today's estimates over a million children died in Iraq because of the impact of Western "administered" sanctions on Iraq after the "first" Gulf War?

As many as 576,000 Iraqi children may have died since the end of the Persian Gulf war because of economic sanctions imposed by the Security Council, according to two scientists who surveyed the country for the Food and Agriculture Organization.

The study also found steeply rising malnutrition among the young, suggesting that more children will be at risk in the coming years. The results of the survey will appear on Friday in The Lancet, the journal of the British Medical Association.

I had a sense that the situation had gotten worse, but I didn't think that there would be such a dramatic difference," said Mary Smith Fawzi, a researcher at the Harvard University School of Public Health, who conducted the survey for the Food and Agriculture Organization. The co-author is Sarah Zaidi, science director of the Center for Social and Economic Rights in New York.

Dr. Fawzi, who surveyed 2,120 children under 10 years of age in 25 neighborhoods in Baghdad in August, said 28 percent were stunted in growth, up from 12 percent in 1991.

Source: NYT Dec 1995

Do you have ANY Idea what the US did to Iraq during that first Gulf war?? did you know that the oil well fires were set by the US not the fleeing Iraqis?

How A Stretch Of Road Between Kuwait And Iraq Became Known As The ‘Highway Of Death’

Last edited:
This is a liberal trope. The West is not responsible for all the turmoil in the Middle East.

Just keep watching as the US gets dragged into the coming huge turmoil as it obediently does Israel's bidding. Most armed conflict deaths in the Middle East are from US weapons and this coming war with Iran will be no exception.

Israel us now running the United States military, what Israel wants Israel gets. You name it, fuel, bombs, aircraft carriers, missiles, protection from UN resolutions, satellite intelligence we do their bidding, its been that way for decades but its never been more obvious than it is today.

Their lobbying is so powerful that Israel will decide on the next president, their influence over a gullible uneducated American public is so great, it is quite deranged, the unthinking infatuation with our "ally" is beyond irrational, it is closer to idolatry.

1722885845634.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back