Racist Brits Want Their Country Back!

I already told you to put your burka on, shut up and let the men discuss this. If you want to defend a violent culture that oppresses women and murders homosexuals, then embrace it. Enough with your faggy virtue signaling. Put your burka on and stay in your place.
Please, no more, no more attacking Judaism, enough is enough.

I see you appear completely unconcerned about the male genital mutilation carried out by Jews and Muslims alike, talk about violent culture, cutting babies cocks goes pretty low in the primitivity department.

Last edited:
Please, no more, no more attacking Judaism, enough is enough.
Earlier you were boasting about what a scholar you consider yourself but here you are just recycling “I know you are but what am I” in a very unimaginative way.

You are exactly the sort of mindless consumer who would buy into the religion of peace. Are you a Muslim?

Earlier you were boasting about what a scholar you consider yourself but here you are just recycling “I know you are but what am I” in a very unimaginative way.

You are exactly the sort of mindless consumer who would buy into the religion of peace. Are you a Muslim?
I disapprove of child genital mutilation, you do not; that's enough for most people to understand the difference between you and me.

It was the likes of Farage Tommy Robinson and parts of the media like that toxic outfit GBnews that are responsible how was Starmer to blame?
You having to ask just shows you're not aware of your surroundings. Labour scrapped the Rwanda deal, in the process of demolishing planning laws to put up millions of houses for asylum seekers all over the country, working out asylum quotas to each council to house them whilst many Brits are struggling to get on the property ladder. Then one of your bum chum kid of an immigrant kills 3 kids, and both Labour and you defend the little shit.

You Lefties are absolutely thicker than pig shit. The far Left and Far Right in countries tend to be the ones that riot, and because of the above, riots kicked off. The asylum seekers and Lefties like you should be rounded up and shipped out, asap.

You having to ask just shows you're not aware of your surroundings. Labour scrapped the Rwanda deal, in the process of demolishing planning laws to put up millions of houses for asylum seekers all over the country, working out asylum quotas to each council to house them whilst many Brits are struggling to get on the property ladder. Then one of your bum chum kid of an immigrant kills 3 kids, and both Labour and you defend the little shit.

You Lefties are absolutely thicker than pig shit. The far Left and Far Right in countries tend to be the ones that riot, and because of the above, riots kicked off. The asylum seekers and Lefties like you should be rounded up and shipped out, asap.
The 17 year old alleged murderer was not an immigrant, he was a natural born British citizen. The vast bulk of knife crime in the UK is not committed by immigrants or Muslims.

I disapprove of child genital mutilation, you do not; that's enough for most people to understand the difference between you and me.
LOL Really? Are you referring to FGM? Or transitioning children?

Because I approve of neither. The fact you seem to be referring to the barbaric Islamic practice seems to suggest you are Muslim. At least a moderate Muslim in your mind. Be proud of your faith. Are you a Muslim yes or no?

LOL Really? Are you referring to FGM? Or transitioning children?
I'm speaking of circumcision you plank.
Because I approve of neither.
Really? Jews and Muslims do this - will you speak out against both or just Muslims?
The fact you seem to be referring to the barbaric Islamic practice seems to suggest you are Muslim. At least a moderate Muslim in your mind. Be proud of your faith. Are you a Muslim yes or no?
Work it out.

The 17 year old alleged murderer was not an immigrant, he was a natural born British citizen. The vast bulk of knife crime in the UK is not committed by immigrants or Muslims.
You're not living up to your user name -

Then one of your bum chum kid of an immigrant kills 3 kids, and both Labour and you defend the little shit.

Also, what does, "A cat born in a kennel is not a dog", mean to you, Sherlock?

You're not living up to your user name -
It's not my user name, I am Sherlock Holmes.
Then one of your bum chum kid of an immigrant kills 3 kids, and both Labour and you defend the little shit.
I don't think that pointing out a person's citizenship is the same as defending that person.
Also, what does, "A cat born in a kennel is not a dog", mean to you, Sherlock?
It means you should seek a career in animal husbandry as you seem to have a good grasp of the subject.

I'm speaking of circumcision you plank.
Oh forgive me, I’m an American and we overwhelmingly practice circumcision. It’s not really a religious-specific practice here. Ok, so I understand that you disapprove of the dirty Jews and their circumcision. So how do you feel about Islamic FGM?

Oh forgive me, I’m an American and we overwhelmingly practice circumcision.
Yes, as I said you approve of infant genital mutilation.
It’s not really a religious-specific practice here.
Only the United States and Jews and Muslims advocate routine child circumcision.
Ok, so I understand that you disapprove of the dirty Jews and their circumcision. So how do you feel about Islamic FGM?
I feel exactly the same.

Forum List

Back