Racist Brits Want Their Country Back!

The criminals are in no.10 and the commons.
Yes they are, you seem to think i hold a brief for Starmer i don't, but i will not blame him for a bunch of fascist thugs, they are also on the streets trying to burn people alive, if those fascist thugs and assorted scumbags had managed to get hold of those people in the hotels we would be looking at lynchings, it was not just Muslims they were attacking any black or brown person was a target.

Yes they are, you seem to think i hold a brief for Starmer i don't, but i will not blame him for a bunch of fascist thugs, they are also on the streets trying to burn people alive, if those fascist thugs and assorted scumbags had managed to get hold of those people in the hotels we would be looking at lynchings, it was not just Muslims they were attacking any black or brown person was a target.
His policies and actions incited the thugs. The thugs should be jailed, along with those that incited them.

The UK is no longer in the top 10 global industrialized nations.
This is a first time.
It has been overtaken on this list by Russia, Mexico, Italy and Taiwan.

Last edited:
GUJ2Sp7WsAAV-C3

I know, the European Zionist foreigners who have been migrating into Palestine from a collapsed war torn Europe shithole, have been murdering indigenous Palestinian children for decades, now they're even bombing schools, how dare they.
^^^^ Yet another parrot of the islamo-nazi propaganda authored by escapees from the Nuremberg trials

You have no basis for calling me a "jew supremacist"
I'll call you anything I want to when you call me "parrot of the islamo-nazi propaganda authored by escapees from the Nuremberg trials" you arrogant entitled racist cow.

If you don't know how to practice civility I will not treat you with civility.

I'll call you anything I want to when you call me "parrot of the islamo-nazi propaganda authored by escapees from the Nuremberg trials" stupid racist cow.
Of course----you can parrot islamo nazi propaganda---it is your
"culture" and you can call me "jew this" and "jew that"---it is
your culture. My impression is that you never actually read the
islamo-nazi propaganda and probably never read the koran, NT,
or OT.

Of course----you can parrot islamo nazi propaganda---it is your
"culture" and you can call me "jew this" and "jew that"---it is
your culture. My impression is that you never actually read the
islamo-nazi propaganda and probably never read the koran, NT,
or OT.

I called you a "Jew supremacist" aka Zionist, Zionism is racial supremacy, ask an educated Jew like Noam Chomsky. I've met your kind before, I meet White supremacists often out here in the US, you're all the same.

I'll call you anything I want to when you call me "parrot of the islamo-nazi propaganda authored by escapees from the Nuremberg trials" you arrogant entitled racist cow.

If you don't know how to practice civility I will not treat you with civility.

:laughing0301:

I notice that the major networks all immediately label the protestors in Britain as being “far right.”

Anything can be used by those propagandists to demonize anyone who doesn’t toe the left wing Democrap Party line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back