Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Oh look, another brain dead leftard.

Trump is suing ABC, idiot.

He's not going to let them defame him again.
Trump suing ABc for defamation is another table flip attempt. Right out of his playbook. When back in reality. He lost the defamation suit and now owes Carrol $80 million+

Trump suing anybody for defamation is just laughable

That’s old news. A pathetic excuse to weasel out of a debate he agreed to
Happy horseshit.

More gaslighting from the leftards.

It isn't working.

People want to know about food prices and gas prices.

They want to hear Kamala explain how she's going to fix it, after four years of destroying it.

Doesn’t matter. He had an agreement to participate in the general election debate on ABC and then he backed out when Kamala took joes place. I guess she intimidates him more than expected.
He did, but then the guy he agreed to debate, dropped out.

Happy horseshit.

More gaslighting from the leftards.

It isn't working.

People want to know about food prices and gas prices.

They want to hear Kamala explain how she's going to fix it, after four years of destroying it.
Great, then more debates is a better way to get there than backing out like Trump did

Cool, now she has to come to an agreement with Trump on a debate.
She doesn’t have to. I do think she should do the fox debate AFTER they do the ABc debate. I’m f I were her wouldn’t let Trump get away with dropping. Expose him for his weakness

She doesn’t have to. I do think she should do the fox debate AFTER they do the ABc debate. I’m f I were her wouldn’t let Trump get away with dropping. Expose him for his weakness
Either candidate has nothing to gain but plenty to lose from a debate

Democrats are so low IQ they think everyone is that way.
If I agree to buy a business and you remove half the machinery and replace it with broken down material no one in their right mind would expect to still buy the business at the agreed on price.
Biden and Trump were supposed to have debates. Biden is no longer part of the debate. If democrats want Trump to still debate under the same rules then put Biden back in the race and let them debate under the same rules
That's the issue!

Bingo!

Either candidate has nothing to gain but plenty to lose from a debate
Kamala has plenty to gain if she stands up to Trump on the national stage. Trump has little to gain and will likely lose by being his ugly self to a woman which will turn many people off

Forum List

Back