There Is No "White Privilege"

No.... I want reparations for Black Americans over that discriminatory injustice. Are we done now with you pretending you know history or believe in justice?
What problem would reparations solve? Would blacks be restricted from the continual moaning once they received a fat check/payout from the government? Who will pay for it? How would it be funded? Who qualifies?

No.... I want reparations for Black Americans over that discriminatory injustice.
again 600,000 plus americans died for them to be free. They received the ability to get off plantation and prosper. Why did demofks decide to try and remove those freedoms with the KKK? I'm still waiting. Were any of today's black families around the time of slavery? No, don't you know your history? How old do you think people get? Too fking funny, what discriminations today? Name one.

Blacks don't vote Republican, only Uncle Tom's do!
can't make it up!!!! there you go, the real racist steps out for all to see, thanks Billo. Thanks racist bigot, I get you get tired of the in your face about blacks voting republican, it twists you into racist.

Forum List

Back