Right wing trash burn down library in Liverpool

It was newly built and was a community lifeline in a poor area. The fasist right hates libraries and would burn them all down.
Calibans dominate their tribe.
Why arent the police smashing the fuck out of them ?

Indeed the police seem to be holding back it's starting to smell like a rat, most of the morons are probably illiterate.

The police are too fixated with the idea that this is all about a false rumor regarding the stabbing deaths of three girls. It is much much broader than that at this point. This will become everybody against the establishment and your buddies in Labour are now the establishment.
You know that we had an election about 6 weeks ago where people rejected the politics of hate. Most people are frustrated that the police arent piling in to these low calibre wasters.

You know that we had an election about 6 weeks ago where people rejected the politics of hate. Most people are frustrated that the police arent piling in to these low calibre wasters.
Maybe the election was about change for the sake of change.

Indeed the police seem to be holding back it's starting to smell like a rat, most of the morons are probably illiterate.
The cops ask for volunteers for riot control. They have to do a course. My son declined because he didnt want to police strikes and climate change.
They havent pushed him on this yet but he has been asked to do fill in work replacing coppers on riot patrol. He has files full of work to do with battered wives but is having to do other stuff.
I think they might vome for him soon.
These thugs are just mouth breathing inbreds.. Would they really be missed. ?

"The innocent were slaughtered by the very ones that were tasked to protect them. Evil leaders, politicians, government and law enforcement. They need to all hang."
The murderer is arrested, in jail and awaiting trial.
What have immigrant nurses in Middlesboro got to do with it ?
I dont exoect an answer because you are fucking stupid.

Right wing trash. Pay some tax you semi literate ****.
You should pay tax and stop taking welfare payments.

Why do you love asylum seeker's cocks and hate the British? Why do you piss and shit on the fallen's graves? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you one of those asylum seekers??

Last edited:
It was newly built and was a community lifeline in a poor area. The fasist right hates libraries and would burn them all down.
Calibans dominate their tribe.
Why arent the police smashing the fuck out of them ?

At the time, it was hailed by Liverpool council as a "library of the future" which would help people get education and pathways to work.

I guess that means all the books were in arabic

You scum don't give a single flying fuck about three murdered little girls....Must protect the murderer and his kebab enablers at all costs!
Kebab? the accused was born in Britain, his parents are immigrants from a Christian country in Africa nothing to do with "Kebabs".

You should pay tax and stop taking welfare payments.

Why do you love asylum seeker's cocks and hate the British? Why do you piss and shit on the fallen's graves? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you one of those asylum seekers??

This is beyond cynical: it is depraved and disgusting. As Mark Steyn opines, the recent Euro-spate of what are called "knifemen" come from "a certain demographic". But in Southport, according to a prominent barrister Steven Barrett, the narrative is being “managed”.

Are the knifemen of Europe (l read of one Somalian attack today in Germany) also members of the Far Right?

This is beyond cynical: it is depraved and disgusting. As Mark Steyn opines, the recent Euro-spate of what are called "knifemen" come from "a certain demographic". But in Southport, according to a prominent barrister Steven Barrett, the narrative is being “managed”.

Are the knifemen of Europe (l read of one Somalian attack today in Germany) also members of the Far Right?
I don't understand why they love the Muslim rape gangs. Just shows you how depraved the Left are.

Man, you really are a troubled person...
Tommy Tit doesn't give a tuppence to the fallen, he wants to give British sovereignty away to the dictators in Brussels whilst bending over and getting a good pegging up his ass. So keep the thoughts to yourself. And why he loves Muslim rape gangs, I'll let Sherlock Holmes work that one out.

Tommy Tit doesn't give a tuppence to the fallen, he wants to give British sovereignty away to the dictators in Brussels whilst bending over and getting a good pegging up his ass. So keep the thoughts to yourself. And why he loves Muslim rape gangs, I'll let Sherlock Holmes work that one out.
I was right first time, you really are a troubled person...

Forum List

Back