As a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough, and being a bitch

1722868726645.png

Let me reverse that on you.
Why did Hamas attack Israel under Netanyahu, and not Naftali Bennett or Yair Lapid.

If these attacks happen because the leader is weak, you need new talking points.

Yeah there are still a lot of unanswered questions about 10/7.

I'm not going to vote Bibi, but will write in Javier Milei as US President this November

To decide our own medical needs
Abortion is a state right, and available to all participating states across the country. It's not a federal right after the botched Roe v. Wade decision, and the left's shining late Justice Ruth B. Ginsberg agreed and stated it was the wrong decision based on women's privacy as opposed to gender equality.

How did that decision of medical needs go when all individuals were mandated to take the COVID vaccination with the threat of losing their employment (especially in the military)?

So .. what else you got? What rights have been stripped from women?

Abortion is a state right, and available to all participating states across the country. It's not a federal right after the botched Roe v. Wade decision, and the left's shining late Justice Ruth B. Ginsberg agreed and stated it was the wrong decision based on women's privacy as opposed to gender equality.
Read the constitution. It's not a federal right, it's not a state right, it's a right given to the people, just like the freedom to live wherever you want.

Bullshit.
Obviously you don't know the difference between forced and coerced.

force is the general term and implies the overcoming of resistance by the exertion of strength, power, or duress. compel typically suggests overcoming of resistance or unwillingness by an irresistible force. coerce suggests overcoming resistance or unwillingness by actual or threatened violence or pressure.

Obviously you don't know the difference between forced and coerced.

force is the general term and implies the overcoming of resistance by the exertion of strength, power, or duress. compel typically suggests overcoming of resistance or unwillingness by an irresistible force. coerce suggests overcoming resistance or unwillingness by actual or threatened violence or pressure.
Stick your stupid play on words where the sun doesn'tshine.
The decision was taken from the doctor patient relationship.

And there's the laugh, does Kamala think she funny? How could anyone vote for Harris! Seriously is this a person you would want to meet with world leaders?

She already has met world leaders. They have no problem with her.

They did have issues with the Fat Elvis and his me me me ago.

Forum List

Back