As a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough, and being a bitch

And there's the laugh, does Kamala think she funny? How could anyone vote for Harris! Seriously is this a person you would want to meet with world leaders?

No, the difference exists with men as well, instead of using the B word we call them "A-holes".

Being tough means making the right decisions and knowing that others suffer consequences for these decisions. You also can't be tough and successful if you can't get along with people. If you can't engage with people away from your decision-making role.

Confidence comes via competence first of all. You are a strong leader if you are competent and surround yourself with talented, competent people themselves. If you don't know the answers than learn to listen. You can do so because you trusted your decisions in choosing them to be on your team, you can't be a master of all traded. One of the underrated skils of a strong leader is definitely being able to choose good leaders which you then lead.

JFK may have exuded the greatest example of strong leadership in human history, potentially avoided WWIII because he didn't just listen to his generals, he listened to everyone. Not easy to do in that moment of great danger. Thankfully he and his team were right, if they were wrong...

Most importantly in that moment, he realized the politics behind people making arguments in front of him at a time in which domestic politics and internal career elbowing needed to be at the bottom of his concerns when he was deciding what to do with the nukes in Cuba. Therefore, he removed himself from the room and allowed the team of 20 or whatever to sit and debate the options among themselves.

Spectacular leadership and faith in his team. Strong leadership indeed.

Is crying about someones laugh seen as tough on the right? Seems like you're just a party of sensitive little bitches. Oh she laughed too much for your sad Soy Boys. Such a shame. :lol:
When it comes to it. It is who really will rally around her if it ever comes to it if she is President. 9/11 may have been the last time that will ever happen. Too much destroying and smearing of people from the Progs.

When it comes to it. It is who really will rally around her if it ever comes to it if she is President. 9/11 may have been the last time that will ever happen. Too much destroying and smearing of people from the Progs.

I was with you until the last 3 words.

I have news for you, it ain't just the Progs.

I suspect that the Harris' laughing is related to the word salads. She seizes up when it comes to public speaking and the result is awkward laughing and failing to speak cogently. Whether she is truly stupid or not is almost irrelevant to her long standing and obvious inability to communicate.

There are women that want to look and act like men which makes them less desireable to the opposite sex. Women bodybuilders inject themselves with testosterone to develop muscle mass almost equal to men.

I suspect that the Harris' laughing is related to the word salads. She seizes up when it comes to public speaking and the result is awkward laughing and failing to speak cogently. Whether she is truly stupid or not is almost irrelevant to her long standing and obvious inability to communicate.

I remember attending a funeral and the man giving the eulogy said "the #1 fear in the US is speaking in public to a crowd. The #2 fear is death. So more Americans fear being where I am than where the gues of honor is."

image000000.jpeg

I remember attending a funeral and the man giving the eulogy said "the #1 fear in the US is speaking in public to a crowd. The #2 fear is death. So more Americans fear being where I am than where the gues of honor is."
Just because a fear is common, doesn't make it ok for someone in a position of power to be paralyzed by it.

Odd that Putin only invade when Biden was in the WH and Biden/Harris OKed the invasion of Ukraine

How many countries did Putin invade when Trump was in the WH?

Let me reverse that on you.
Why did Hamas attack Israel under Netanyahu, and not Naftali Bennett or Yair Lapid.

If these attacks happen because the leader is weak, you need new talking points.

Forum List

Back