Racist Brits Want Their Country Back!

I really thought the spirit shown by the Brits during the Blitz was dead, murdered by the noose of globalism and forced multiculturalism.

God Protect them and give them strength.

It's mostly dead. Deadstick here is a great example of that. The UK media and powers that be working overtime to vilify the rioters and it's largely working.

Do not pretend now that Europeans do not absolutely adore crapping on America, because if it were an Olympic sport you might actually win at that one. Maybe.
I started a thread called, Cliché Derangement Syndrome ", where Yanks just suddenly burst into UK clichés. If you want any added, just let me know.

I started a thread called, Cliché Derangement Syndrome ", where Yanks just suddenly burst into UK clichés. If you want any added, just let me know.

You think Europeans crapping on Americans is a "cliche"? Social media and even this MB is full of that, please

What the Europeans do, it's up to them, us Brits left that shit show in 2020. If you have any beef with that dictatorship, don't drag us into it.

How many Brits on this forum crap on the US daily--mind you, this is called "United States Message Board", for pity's sake

Can you imagine how racist that is. The people of the country don't want their children murdered by people immigrating from shit holes.

How dare they?!

A lot like america. Seems all of our civil unrest in America is always due to multiculturalism when you get right down to it

Can you imagine how racist that is. The people of the country don't want their children murdered by people immigrating from shit holes.

How dare they?!

/—-/ And to protect our sensitive nature, Google is blocking the video. Big Brother watching out for us.

What's happening in England needs to spread to every corner of Europe. A new Crusades for all of Europe.
/—-/ Meanwhile, in Rotterham:

Forum List

Back