Yahoo: nuclear war is no big deal, vote Harris

May 11, 2017 — In a wide-ranging interview with Time magazine, Trump described his disgust with the catapult system known as Electro-Magnetic Aircraft Launch ...

WTF?
Trump found out the cost of electro-magnetic catapults compared to steam catapults and was outraged that the Navy chose the ridiculously expensive option, since steam has always worked just fine. I'm fine with that logic.

Oh, fer Crissakes, give it a friggin' rest already... enough of this bull$hit... goddamned MAGAtts...
What is somewhat sad is there are a growing number of people who could not care less if we lose a few cities. That would be a gamechanger. All of those years of demeaning and smearing whole groups has caused a simmering that needs a relief valve. The media/entertainers could do that, they are not though.

Trump found out the cost of electro-magnetic catapults compared to steam catapults and was outraged that the Navy chose the ridiculously expensive option, since steam has always worked just fine. I'm fine with that logic.
You would be.

Trump's Call to Return Steam Catapults to Carriers Would ...​

1722860649061.png
USNI News
https://news.usni.org › 2019/05/28 › experts-navy-would...

May 28, 2019 — Ford (CVN 78). US Navy Photo. President Donald Trump again called to install steam catapults on future aircraft carriers, in a move experts say ...

"We’re spending all that money on electric, and nobody knows what it’s going to be like in bad conditions,” Trump said in his speech. “I’m going to just put out an order, we’re going to use steam.”

However, installing steam catapults on a Ford-class hull is not so simple. Ford-class hulls were designed to accommodate an entire power system that doesn’t rely on steam pipped throughout the ship. Instead, the power generated from the nuclear reactors drive turbines that power a shipwide electrical grid. Space on the ships is allocated differently because there’s no need for all the steam piping found on Nimitz-class ships.

You would be.
May 28, 2019 — Ford (CVN 78). US Navy Photo. President Donald Trump again called to install steam catapults on future aircraft carriers, in a move experts say ..."We’re spending all that money on electric, and nobody knows what it’s going to be like in bad conditions,” Trump said in his speech. “I’m going to just put out an order, we’re going to use steam.”

However, installing steam catapults on a Ford-class hull is not so simple. Ford-class hulls were designed to accommodate an entire power system that doesn’t rely on steam pipped throughout the ship. Instead, the power generated from the nuclear reactors drive turbines that power a shipwide electrical grid. Space on the ships is allocated differently because there’s no need for all the steam piping found on Nimitz-class ships.
1. What is the cost comparison?
2. What is the energy efficiency comparison?
3. What is the reliability comparison?
4. What is the space comparison?

After being president Trump has a better idea of what a nuclear war would look like.
He understands the US Nuclear Triad, and he especially appreciates the US Submarine's capabilities.
Kamala is an empty head, always has been.

if he understands what a nuclear war would look like, why would he stupidly suggest nuking a hurricane, thus spreading nuclear fallout throughout the planet? Accusing Kamala of being an empty head while touting Trump's intellect makes you look like the dumbest person ever and the biggest clown.

Donald Trump's nuclear fixation - from the 1980s to now

View attachment 990301
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-40879868
Aug 10, 2017 — Mr Trump has displayed a keen interest in the utility of atomic weapons for decades. Getty Images Trump Getty Images. It's part of a political ...

When pressed on the risks of openly talking of using nuclear weapons, Mr Trump said: "Then why are we making them? Why do we make them?"

In 1984 - at the height of the Cold War - Mr Trump even told a Washington Post interviewer he wanted to be put in charge of US-Russia nuclear arms negotiations.

"It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles," Mr Trump said. "I think I know most of it anyway."

View attachment 990303

View attachment 990304

Trump has been a retard for decades.
If this isn't weird, nothing is.

After being president Trump has a better idea of what a nuclear war would look like.
He understands the US Nuclear Triad, and he especially appreciates the US Submarine's capabilities.
Kamala is an empty head, always has been.
Which has nothing to do with current US policy.

Donald Trump's nuclear fixation - from the 1980s to now​

View attachment 990301
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-40879868
Aug 10, 2017 — Mr Trump has displayed a keen interest in the utility of atomic weapons for decades. Getty Images Trump Getty Images. It's part of a political ...

When pressed on the risks of openly talking of using nuclear weapons, Mr Trump said: "Then why are we making them? Why do we make them?"

In 1984 - at the height of the Cold War - Mr Trump even told a Washington Post interviewer he wanted to be put in charge of US-Russia nuclear arms negotiations.

"It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles," Mr Trump said. "I think I know most of it anyway."

View attachment 990303

View attachment 990304

Trump has been a retard for decades.

A retard?

All you did was provide a few closed ended comments with absolutely no context to them or what the overall conversation was.

I'm sure if you look enough you could find a interview with Keanu Reeves where he said "I don't have any kids, but I love kids" and then you could run around saying "he is a child molester! He said he loves kids!"

It's ok to not like trump, I have no problem with someone that doesn't like someone I do. But at least provide real, tangible, thought out and well explained reasons why. No one is ever going to consider your point of view or pay attention to what you say if you can't do it in a honest and concise manner.

A retard?

All you did was provide a few closed ended comments with absolutely no context to them or what the overall conversation was.

I'm sure if you look enough you could find a interview with Keanu Reeves where he said "I don't have any kids, but I love kids" and then you could run around saying "he is a child molester! He said he loves kids!"

It's ok to not like trump, I have no problem with someone that doesn't like someone I do. But at least provide real, tangible, thought out and well explained reasons why. No one is ever going to consider your point of view or pay attention to what you say if you can't do it in a honest and concise manner.
Felons are not allowed on military installations.

Forum List

Back