Fire Sale Monday!

Or… Biden needs to import Another 12 million illegals / landscape laborers to save the economy.
I am sure you need a housekeeper, I know the hotel industry does and white folks shy away from those jobs, I am sure they make enough panhandling.

You are 100% sure with 0% facts.
Facts is I work in the hotel industry as chief engineer in Bentonville, Ar. I worked in construction for thirty years self employed and the illegals were thee working just like they did during Reagan. All I see begging on street corners is done by a majority of white people.
Yeah, I have lots of evidence.

Wow. That was deep. So, was that the cause of financial markets around the world tanking?
Large institutions were borrowing Japanese Yen to purchase American stocks at 0% interest. Then when the banks raised interest rates the Yen gained in extreme value against the dollar....making the stocks sell to cover the price of the Yen. (Now much more valuable vx the dollar or most other currencies)

That's how it relates.

The entire world is linked to the US Dollar

As the US economy has been tanking with outrageous lies by the Biden admin....they have only made things worse. This is Biden's fault.

Too late to call your broker....he can't do anything about any of it.

1722868249681.png

WH financial advisor is leaving today....

It's not like this crash has NOT been expected. The Biden administration has been repeatedly warned and warned and screamed at for destroying this nation's financial health. Sure they have lied and acted like we were not in a recession while every independent indicator was showing the exact opposite. They claimed job growth while everyone was jobless, underemployed or working two jobs to try and stay afloat. They claimed they had a great economy while trucking and transportation companies were on the verge of bankruptcy due to lack of cargo.

It always was smoke and mirrors and outrageous lies.

Now the chickens come home to roost.

Forum List

Back