Apparently our Democracy is under attack

Who meets and demonstrates the real threat to our Democracy?

• Trump

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Kamala, who was installed into the General election W/O a single vote

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
He is only giving up his families grift. Nobody is going to be worse off without him as president. No American citizen will suffer. His family on the other hand loses everything.
I'm more interested in the WHOPPER lies Pelosi is telling. I find it scientifically fascinating that a human brain could lie to that degree. I think she out-did Joe's uncle getting eaten by cannibals.

I'm more interested in the WHOPPER lies Pelosi is telling. I find it scientifically fascinating that a human brain could lie to that degree. I think she out-did Joe's uncle getting eaten by cannibals.
She’s a democrat. Been lying all of her life. Just happened to make all of the right stock moves just before a new law was passed making her millions.

The first clue there’s a problem should be actually thinking those two retards got the most votes in history.
Did you work the polls, check ID's, register or check voters in rolls, check signatures, distribute, collect or count the ballots?

No, you just talk out your ass, pissed because your team lost.

Everything democrats have done for years has been a threat to our democracy. Now they are amping up to steal a second election in a row.
Correction. Everything democrfats have done for years has been a threat to our REPUBLIC. Now they are amping up to destroy more of the Republic and steal a THIRD election in a row.

Did you work the polls, check ID's, register or check voters in rolls, check signatures, distribute, collect or count the ballots?

No, you just talk out your ass, pissed because your team lost.
If we did IDs there wouldn’t be a problem. Are you pro voter ID now?

You've heard the tweets. Trump's coming after our democracy in squawk squawk squawk, liberal talk.

But then what actually happened? What's the reality of things?

Poll
Wanting to be dictator for one day is all one needs to remain in power for life. Hope you idiots figured that one out.

Correction. Everything democrfats have done for years has been a threat to our REPUBLIC. Now they are amping up to destroy more of the Republic and steal a THIRD election in a row.

True. You cannot have a republic without the rule of laws and demofascists have taken our laws apart. The SC rules the president doesn't have authority to just arbitrarily forgive some student loans, Biden gives them the finger and says Watch Me. Biden has locked away hundreds of people violating their legal rights for the crime of voting for his opponent. Next he tries to lock his opponent away for 700 years, that didn't work so now he nearly gets assassinated while his secret service looks the other way. 2020, democrats rewrote the law to make the election a write in for weeks on end for no good reason, then dropped the requirement that you even had to prove you were a legal voter, then had people dropping off ballots unsupervised in the middle of the night, look what it got us.

Now we have a candidate that no one voted for, to replace a president who said he was absolutely running, then gives no reason for dropping out, replaced by a whore who refuses to even debate.

True. You cannot have a republic without the rule of laws and demofascists have taken our laws apart. The SC rules the president doesn't have authority to just arbitrarily forgive some student loans, Biden gives them the finger and says Watch Me. Biden has locked away hundreds of people violating their legal rights for the crime of voting for his opponent. Next he tries to lock his opponent away for 700 years, that didn't work so now he nearly gets assassinated while his secret service looks the other way. 2020, democrats rewrote the law to make the election a write in for weeks on end for no good reason, then dropped the requirement that you even had to prove you were a legal voter, then had people dropping off ballots unsupervised in the middle of the night, look what it got us.

Now we have a candidate that no one voted for, to replace a president who said he was absolutely running, then gives no reason for dropping out, replaced by a whore who refuses to even debate.
Their goal, and shitstain obama is desperate for this goal, is to replace the Republic with a direct democracy. That way, elections are unnecessary as a handful of major cities will control the country. They don't need votes. Polls will do. Pretty much how Kameltoe got to be the nominee. You are seeing a sample of what they will do right now.

shitstain obama is desperate for this goal, is to replace the Republic with a direct democracy. That way, elections are unnecessary as a handful of major cities will control the country.

WithoutElecoralCollege.jpg

Forum List

Back