Fire Sale Monday!

1722869104617.png

Facts is I work in the hotel industry as chief engineer in Bentonville, Ar. I worked in construction for thirty years self employed and the illegals were thee working just like they did during Reagan. All I see begging on street corners is done by a majority of white people.
Yeah, I have lots of evidence.
“… because I say so”. A really, really convincing argument.

Even with the last 3 days worth of big drops, the S&P is still up almost 10% on the year.

but hey, lets all panic because that will by your beloved party a few more votes

Even with the last 3 days worth of big drops, the S&P is still up almost 10% on the year.

but hey, lets all panic because that will by your beloved party a few more votes
So, you’re suggesting people should vote for failure.? Why vote for clowns who set fidpscal policy that brings us to the event horizon of recession?

Hey liberals, you happy? You got your Identity Politics Candidate and the markets seem really elated
Are you a Panic Seller?

Are you smart enough to understand how and why the markets react?
That's a NO!
You should cash out your paltry accounts. TODAY.....Hurry.

Hey liberals, you happy? You got your Identity Politics Candidate and the markets seem really elated

I am not a liberal, but I am ok with a dip, it was overdue. Even with 3 straight days of losses the S&P is still up almost 10% on the year.

And when the market is down, my money buys more shares so when it comes back up, I will be even better off.

The market is not a place for snowflakes, you should stay away

I sold out across the board 8 months ago. I kept one stock in each of my holdings as a placeholder to rebuy after the crash.
8 months ago the DOW was at 37,500. NASDAQ. 14,500
So selling off 8 months ago has cost you gains in the market.
Today it's 38,800, even after dropping 1,000 today. NASDAQ 16,300

How are you going to SPIN this.

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 8.16.18 AM.png

View attachment 990367
It’s only Monday. Biden and Harris still have a week to do more damage.

Biden told us he “ cured the economy”.

Last edited:

View attachment 990367
Yeah? So what? I already had my gains. I learned long ago to get out early, not try to get out at the top.

Forum List

Back