I love My Black Job

How is gymnast a "black job"? Really a dumb comment.

Most young people today are stupid and immature. They think because they toss out a single statement that is pretty much the wording on a meme makes them think they are savvy and insightful.

Great gymnast I am sure, but she is still young and even today's 25 year olds are the mental maturity of a 16 year old from 30 years ago.

"Black jobs" aka "black bag jobs" used to refer to government sponsored burglaries and media leaks and illegal wire taps and fake informants. WAPO used them effectively during the Watergate debacle.

More than sad, disgusting, when a convicted felon and rapist, P01135809, forays into politics
But ever more disgusting is the magaturds that follow a convicted felon and rapist, and to continue with the foray of stupidity by said magaturds....they think he has this ultra-christian anomaly about him.
LAUGHABLE to the Nth degree.

It's always sad when a premier athlete makes lame forays into politics.

Now as far as what the democrats made Simone Biles say about, "I love my black job" it was insensitive and thoughtless of her to say that.

With so many blacks and others who do not have a job at all; it was bad judgment for her to brag in that manner. The Holy Bible says, be humble. It came across as her saying I have a job, and you don't na na na na...

White House gave Simone a medal for failing at the Tokyo Olympics, and with that undeserved medal they bought her as a mouth piece.
No it came across as a slap down of your blob.

Andi it worked.

Forum List

Back