Everything's Going Just Great

I don't trust the numbers we get from any gov't agency regarding the economy, and certainly not in an election year. What I do know is that since Biden took office my cost of living has gone up way more than my income. Food, rent, gas, etc. And I ain't happy that the current administration is more concerned with the fucking environment, student loans, illegals crossing the border, and the makeup of the Supreme Court than they are about me. Fuck 'em.
You're one biased piece of work aren't you.

Get a job asshole.

I must be a wizard.

Don't bet against wizards. ;)
You are taking unfair advantage of a person with no brain.

The Biden Harris recession is in full swing... just in time for the election...

Just depends. They can probably buy a little time if they sneak in the next proposed excess interest/older borrower student loan write-off before any courts have time to stop it. Sometime in October is what they are alleging as to when the newest final rule come out. If they do it instantly the same day the rule is issued, it would have the effect of billions in stimulus as courts tend not to make them undo what has already been done.

I don't trust the numbers we get from any gov't agency regarding the economy, and certainly not in an election year. What I do know is that since Biden took office my cost of living has gone up way more than my income. Food, rent, gas, etc. And I ain't happy that the current administration is more concerned with the fucking environment, student loans, illegals crossing the border, and the makeup of the Supreme Court than they are about me. Fuck 'em.
The government has bought a record amount of cherry pickers.

Just depends. They can probably buy a little time if they sneak in the next proposed excess interest/older borrower student loan write-off before any courts have time to stop it. Sometime in October is what they are alleging as to when the newest final rule come out. If they do it instantly the same day the rule is issued, it would have the effect of billions in stimulus as courts tend not to make them undo what has already been done.
Last I heard his Ex orders are being blocked in the courts... I don't think one person has had their loan erased....

I guess we are not a nation of laws anymore.

Remember we have had 3 1/2 years of high inflation, Biden's approval numbers have been mired below 40%, only 25% of Americans have been saying the country is going in the wrong direction, people can't afford anything anymore including groceries, foreclosures are up, evictions are up, auto loan delinquencies are up, personal credit card debt is at an all time high, food banks are being inundated, homelessness is up, and yet the left have been bragging about how great the economy is and how great the stock market is?

Well, now the economy and the stock market are both tanking and we may be headed for a recession. So, I ask the left, is everything still just going great?

Apparently, things look to be slowing.

I can see this makes you happy! You root for this country to lose, in order to score political points.

I pray it does bounce back... it does a lot of times... but we have a sluggish economy with a lackluster unemployment rate...
I don't find any of this hilarious dummy...

The Feds have been pumping up the interest rate just to make all this happen. It is not a sign of a recession, it is the sign of the Fed waiting too long to act

Plus, the UE rate is not really all that bad taken in context.

1722878868660.png

You're one biased piece of work aren't you.

Get a job asshole.

First, I'm 76 and retired, so FU.

Second, do you think you're any less biased? My guess is no.

Third, from what I can tell, this country is in a lot worse shape than it was in Jan 2021. It's fine if you disagree but there's a whole lot of people who agree with me more than you, as the polls for the Direction the Country is moving in and Biden's poll numbers show. So I think I've got some data that supports my contention while you ain't got shit.

Last I heard his Ex orders are being blocked in the courts... I don't think one person has had their loan erased....
Several people had their small balances discharged under the SAVE plan before the court injunction pending resolution of the case, but this next round is not about the SAVE program. It is a new thing they have been working on for over a year going through the usual rules making process. It would axe interest above what someone originally borrowed and then terminate the loans for people who have been paying more than 20 or 25 years depending on whether they have grad school loans. What I have read about the latter one is a bit confusing as it could be read to mean their current loans or it could be read to mean since their first loan entered repayment whether or not it is their current loan.

The one time IDR adjustment (which no court has blocked) is also supposed to happen in September but they have put that one off like 5 times already because it is apparently something that is very difficult to implement off really bad record keeping, sometimes non-keeping of records, from 15 or more years ago.

Anyway, any money not being paid for student loan payments will be spent in the wider economy for something else so that could create some short-term stimulus to hold back the recession.

First, I'm 76 and retired, so FU.

Second, do you think you're any less biased? My guess is no.

Third, from what I can tell, this country is in a lot worse shape than it was in Jan 2021. It's fine if you disagree but there's a whole lot of people who agree with me more than you, as the polls for the Direction the Country is moving in and Biden's poll numbers show. So I think I've got some data that supports my contention while you ain't got shit.
Do you receive mediations thru Medicare? Do you think Biden's change to have program renoiate drug costs help you.

You have an opinion that our country is worse off than Jan 2021. You must have loved the pandemic with your friends.

It's all about you. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back