Everything's Going Just Great

I guess we are not a nation of laws anymore.
We are. It is just Congress has written so many vague, ambiguous laws regarding student loans, that the Department of Ed is running with their interpretation of their authority as (maybe) delegated by Congress. I looked at it when they first started down this road and the Higher Ed Act has some very generic language in it along the lines of "The Secretary may create a program of partial loan forgiveness for economically at-risk borrowers who have a good payment history" or something to that effect and that is all it says about that I could find LOL.

W

E've had 4 better years than we had when Trump was President.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, no. Inflation sits at 25%, Americans can't afford things, are being foreclosed on, evicted, having their cars repossessed, have had to charge record amounts on their charge cards in order to survive, and many have been forced into homelessness.

Idiot Dems and their stupid policies are wrecking America. A show of hands, who wants more CLIMATE CHANGE INFLATION and MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS TO FLOOD IN??

You want a cookie?

I'm white. own my home, three vehicles, and have fairly extensive land holdings.

Hell, I could easily qualify to vote in the 1700s! ;)
I'm white. Yup know doubt.

Own my home, if you mean trailer, yes.

three vehicles, with two broken ones sitting in front yard next to couch and lawnmower.

and have fairly extensive land holdings, it's called an acre.

Forum List

Back