Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Joe Biden… and when he was replaced by Kamala, Trump backed out and ran to his fox hole. Like a coward
hahaha you mean when Joe Xiden backed out....look, you can try and spin this, and only make youself look more and more weird, but Harris and Trump have never agreed to a debate....Xiden backed out, not Trump

hahaha you mean when Joe Xiden backed out....look, you can try and spin this, and only make youself look more and more weird, but Harris and Trump have never agreed to a debate....Xiden backed out, not Trump
LOL - that's all this thread is. That's all most threads here are. Desperate partisans trying to make excuses for their shitty nominees.

hahaha you mean when Joe Xiden backed out.
I’ve said Joe Biden backed out about a dozen times why are you pretending like that’s some kind of gotchya?

Biden backed out, Kamala took his place, then Trump backed out. That was his cowardly choice.

Who voted the HO i?

See aint Biden. Deal was there.

She needs to HO UP and go on Fox
LOL -- the mark of true brainwashed cucks. Trump backs out of debating Harris (because she's not senile) and the throng starts chanting the mantra that it's really the other way around. Black is White! Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery, etc ...

LOL -- the mark of true brainwashed cucks. Trump backs out of debating Harris (because she's not senile) and the throng starts chanting the mantra that it's really the other way around. Black is White! Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery, etc ...
And the funny thing is, she's not even particularly good in debates. She's just not drooling on herself, so Trump is askeered.

You used to getting your way. Not no more.

You dont get to always set the rules of game.
Im not setting any rules. Just calling it as it goes. Trump agreed to two debates. I had nothing to do with it. After Joe dropped and Kamala entered Trump bailed from the second debate. That was his pussy move. I had nothing to do with it. I just get to shake my head and laugh at him and you all as you try to spin it in a way that makes you feel tough.

That was trumps decisions to terminate the arranged debate. I see how you all are trying to spin it but it’s just not even close to reality
Yep, he terminated an arranged debate with Biden that was no longer applicable.

Harris is refusing to debate on Fox…is she scared?

Blah blah blah.

Trying to force her sorry ass on to Fox where she dont get softball questions. On ABC its him versus her and the moderators.

So tell her to HO UP and go on fox.

Who voted her im
Oh thats right. She WAS APNNOINTED BY THE DNC

Blah blah blah.

Trying to force her sorry ass on to Fox where she dont get softball questions. On ABC its him versus her and the moderators.

So tell her to HO UP and go on fox.

Who voted her im
Oh thats right. She WAS APNNOINTED BY THE DNC
Im not setting any rules. Just calling it as it goes. Trump agreed to two debates. I had nothing to do with it. After Joe dropped and Kamala entered Trump bailed from the second debate. That was his pussy move. I had nothing to do with it. I just get to shake my head and laugh at him and you all as you try to spin it in a way that makes you feel tough.
That agreement was with Bin Biden. The HO needs to go on Fox

No need. Basic facts show what they show. Trump got faces either a stronger opponent and backed out.

Now proceed to do precisely that of which you accuse me. Like clockwork.
Nah, he backed out because Biden was no longer the candidate. The old deal is done.

It’s ok though, Harris won’t meet Trump on his terms but Trump met biden on his terms…what’s up with that?

Yep, he terminated an arranged debate with Biden that was no longer applicable.

Harris is refusing to debate on Fox…is she scared?
You don't think a general election presidential debate was applicable? Are you nuts?

Lets be honest here. He ditched the debate because he got embarrassed by an ABC reporter and can't find his rhythm on how to attack Kamala. He's a child

I’ve said Joe Biden backed out about a dozen times why are you pretending like that’s some kind of gotchya?

Biden backed out, Kamala took his place, then Trump backed out. That was his cowardly choice.
Yeah so, you new guy needs to make an agreement

Nah, he backed out because Biden was no longer the candidate. The old deal is done.

It’s ok though, Harris won’t meet Trump on his terms but Trump met biden on his terms…what’s up with that?
If the old deal was done then he wouldn't have needed to back out. Yet he did. His choice. His tucked tail.

Forum List

Back