Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

She was never party too that agreement

Xiden and trump were, xiden withdrew making the contract void

Trump and harris were not parties to that

Try again.
You’re making stuff up now. There wasn’t a void contract. Trump terminated it. His choice. Had he not backed out the debate would proceed as scheduled. You can’t deny that

She was never party too that agreement

Xiden and trump were, xiden withdrew making the contract void

Trump and harris were not parties to that

Try again.
Hmm.. so Trump was willing to debate Biden on ABC, but not Harris. How come?

You’re making stuff up now. There wasn’t a void contract. Trump terminated it. His choice. Had he not backed out the debate would proceed as scheduled. You can’t deny that
What am I making up?

Of course there was. Xiden’s not in it, he ran

The dems changed the game, they bailed out, Xiden’s not in it. They are two different people
Right. That's why I'm asking. Why was he willing to debate Biden, but not Harris? I suppose there are some good reasons. Any you'd care to admit to?

Right. That's why I'm asking. Why was he willing to debate Biden, but not Harris? I suppose there are some good reasons. Any you'd care to admit to?
He said he is willing to debate Harris. With new terms, given she is a completely different person. Xiden for example didn't want people to come to the debate, he wanted it on CNN, he wanted mics cut off when people wern't being asked questions.....not all these conditions are needed for Harris, she isn't senile

Was there any sort of contract between Harris and Trump? No.

The agreement was between Trump and XIden.

Xiden bailed, and there is no longer a contract. No agreement
It’s a presidential general election debate. Biden backed out of the race and Kamala took his place the debate remained in place. Trump backed out.

It’s a presidential general election debate. Biden backed out of the race and Kamala took his place the debate remained in place. Trump backed out.
yeah, it was, and the agreement was between Xiden and Trump. No, the agreement was between those two individuals. This was not a debate planned by the Presidential Commisson on Debates, as both parties agreed not to include them

He said he is willing to debate Harris. With new terms, given she is a completely different person. Xiden for example didn't want people to come to the debate, he wanted it on CNN, he wanted mics cut off when people wern't being asked questions.....not all these conditions are needed for Harris, she isn't senile
Exactly. He doesn't want to debate her because she's not senile. That's more or less what I assumed.

He was non-existent in the debate with Biden. Pathological lying and couldn't relay a policy point to save his life.
Had that anyone else across from him that night, the election would be all but decided.
Fortunately for him, Biden's performance overshadowed Trump's abysmal showing. He got a couple of zingers in and that's what everyone was talking about.

That's not gonna happen next time. :)
if Trump sticks to policy he will destroy Harris in a debate .

Forum List

Back