Walking in the morning while being black.

You mean no obvious danger such as neing held at knifepoint

The cop should have questioned the child which he failed to do

Which is why I dont object to some non judicial punishment

The point is not to protect some assholes right to privacy but instead to protect the child
The child was in no danger period. We know that. It’s a fact. That was his father.

The only person in danger was the father.

So again, are you okay if we were have cops drag you out of house to jail for no reason?

It's like this. Always has been and always will be.

People who have no regard for their own rights will certainly never have any regard for yours.

This disregard for their own rights is, of course, not justification for you to relinquish yours in order to placate their fears.

The difference is that the man was on a public street not in his private home

If he had given his id maybe they would have arrested him for bench warrants

Or maybe not

But either way they could have been reasonably sure that the child was ok
maybe if the cops respected and followed the constitution we wouldnt be having this conversation where youve exposed yourself to be the nazi jackboot thug you really are,,

The cops did not know that

You want to roll the dice

and if it comes up snake eyes for the child oh well

Thats how it goes in lib la la land
so when cops dont know something its OK with you if they throw out the constitution and either abuse people or kill them,,

tell me youre a nazi without telling me youre a nazi,,

Last edited:

No dice rolling. We know for a fact that he was not in any danger.

So again, are you okay with cops dragging you out of bed and locking you up for no reason?

Yes, I think the cops could have handled it better

But that's what I’ve said from the beginning
then you defend them for what they did do,,

you arent fooling anyone,,

whats funny is in the middle of our conversation last night my wife asked me a question about something and I had to explain the difference between leftwing republicans like you and real conservative,,

I used your comments as an example,, they showed her perfectly what the difference is,,

So... everyone is suspect. Can't be too sure now can we? Every woman riding shotgun down the highway may be an abductee. Better pull that car over. Can't be too sure, ya know?

What you don't seem to want to understand is that HE DOESNT HAVE TO.
What you don't seem to understand is that the cops were checking out an unusual aka suspicious situation. Most people would understand that even if a annoyed and would not have exacerbated the situation by acting even more suspiciously. There is no law against the cops asking him his name. A cop asks me my name I tell him my name. I don't get all indignant and say "I don't have to tell you that." And I certainly know enough law to not resist arrest which the guy did making him look even more suspicious.

The cops could have handled it better and I still question the need to take the guy down but after thinking about it I'm not sure about that either. In my initial post on this thread my feeling was that was wrong. But then I thought about the resisting arrest angle--a no no in all 50 states and DC--and even taking him down to cuff him may be judged reasonable under the circumstances.

But the man certainly exacerbated the situation with his behavior. And again if he HAD been up to no good, especially concerning the young boy, and the cops have not checked that out, who would be in the wrong then?

Not a cut and dried situation in my opinion.

Last edited:
Or I could see the Jeffery Dahmer story. Where the cops returned the victim to him.

Worried about rights?

J6 political prisoner Jake Lang just emerged out of 40 days and 40 nights in the hell of solitary confinement. This occurred just in time for him to celebrate his 1300th day of wrongful incarceration without a trial by Biden / Harris regime!!

Recently the DOJ has clamped down on Jake in the most inhumane and extreme fashion yet – 6 weeks of solitary confinement torture in a sensory deprivation chamber! Jake, who was arrested January 16th 2021 (1300 days ago!!) was just released on Monday from solitary torture, and we are hearing from his legal team he is “more determined than ever to finish the race on his feet!”

The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) new Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU) has targeted J6ers and flexed its draconian muscles – punishing Jake with a Soviet-style trip to the 9th floor NYC rooftop Gulag where he suffered incredible human and civil rights abuses for 40 days and 40 nights, including a 12 day hunger strike where he lost nearly 20 lbs and had his blood forcibly drawn!

I heard a question about “do you live around here?”
Yes I went back and watched the video several more times and I now question my initial gut reaction. When the cop asked him a second time for his name and address, the guy was backing off and saying "I don't know. . ." The child had moved some distance from the man. The kid was autistic and that could be the reason, but most children would have moved closer to the parent and not away in that situation.

And then when he resisted arrest, the cop took him down to cuff him. The man was obviously not injured in any way by the cop.

All parties could have handled the situation better. But given the location and time of day, I don't think the cops were out of line to question the guy. And the guy certainly didn't help diffuse any problem.

Yes I went back and watched the video several more times and I now question my initial gut reaction. When the cop asked him a second time for his name and address, the guy was backing off and saying "I don't know. . ." The child had moved some distance from the man. The kid was autistic and that could be the reason, but most children would have moved closer to the parent and not away in that situation.

And then when he resisted arrest, the cop took him down to cuff him. The man was obviously not injured in any way by the cop.

All parties could have handled the situation better. But given the location and time of day, I don't think the cops were out of line to question the guy. And the guy certainly didn't help diffuse any problem.
There was no reasonable suspicion for any crime.

so when cops dont know something its OK with you if they throw out the constitution and either abuse people or kill them,,

tell me youre a nazi without telling me youre a nazi,,
I’ll let the lawyers decide if the man’s right to privacy is more importsnt than the safety of the child

But I will go with protecting the kid

What you don't seem to understand is that the cops were checking out an unusual aka suspicious situation. Most people would understand that even if a annoyed and would not have exacerbated the situation by acting even more suspiciously. There is no law against the cops asking him his name. A cop asks me my name I tell him my name. I don't get all indignant and say "I don't have to tell you that." And I certainly know enough law to not resist arrest which the guy did making him look even more suspicious.

The cops could have handled it better and I still question the need to take the guy down but after thinking about it. In my initial post on this thread my feeling was that was wrong. But then I thought about the resisting arrest angle--a no no in all 50 states and DC--and even taking him down to cuff him may be judged reasonable under the circumstances.

But the man certainly exacerbated the situation with his behavior. And again if he HAD been up to no good, especially concerning the young boy, and the cops have not checked that out, who would be in the wrong then?

Not a cut and dried situation in my opinion.

He did tell him his first name, at the start. He said "Johnny."

And as people have repeatedly told you, he didn't have an ID on him. And as people have also repeatedly told you, in that state he is under no legal obligation to provide an ID.

And as people have repeatedly said, unless the cop can articulate a crime (which he didn't) he can't just slam someone to the ground and cuff him for informing the cop of his rights or for failing to provide an ID in a state that doesn't require that for simply being outside.

You're just repeating yourself at this point. Everything you're bringing up has been addressed, ad nauseam.

Well said

I’ll let the lawyers decide if the man’s right to privacy is more importsnt than the safety of the child

But I will go with protecting the kid
at this point its best you just drop it and run and hide less you do more to prove you dont give one shit about the constution or our rights it protects,,

after all this isnt the first time youve defended cops over our rights,,

Right. What works for you in TENN is the same as all big cities with ten million or more.

Again, see the Polly Klass story. Hope its not your daughter tied up in the trunk and the Police are too scared of the armchair QB and lawyers to ask questions of a street thug.
Hmmm. I must have missed the part about the guy walking with his son, while having somebody tied up in the trunk of a car. I did hear the little kid screaming while the cops were beating up his dad, while out for a walk.

Forum List

Back