It’s perhaps now more important than ever for the politicians to respect our police officers. Considering the potential for more rioting.

Did you see any “Biden” or “Harris” shirts on any of the protesters--we did on 1/6/21 welcher.
1722877249494.png

So, it should be ignored, huh? My wife doesn't shower me with praise every time I wash the dishes. Should she? It's my job. But she does criticize me when I don't ... because it's my job.

Bad teachers teach children that Fidel Castro was a bad guy and a communist and that President Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. Bad doctors administer the wrong dosage of aspirin or come to work with a ketchup stain on his/her smock. Bad constructions workers show up late for work. Bad cops destroy lives and contribute to disdain for authority and encourage criminal activity.

So, I'll ask you a second time ..... where are these reports?
Those are excellent teachers educating people about Castro who was a communist and evil man

If you need me later, I’ll be on my victory lap.
cool .. when you're done maybe the the jockey will give you an apple and a good brush down..

Shit. I almost shot my coffee across the room on that one, yidnar. You asshole. lolol...

Come on, candycorn, you have to admit that was funny, I don't care what side of the hero worship aisle anyone might be on.

Are you gonna let him get away with that? lolol...

Considering we might have an economic recession. And along with that rioting and looting like we haven’t seen in a long time if not ever in this country. It is therefore imperative that the politicians in this country respect the police.

Well when the economy finally does tank and the government gun runs out of other people's wealth to seize and redistribute and the looting and rioting reaches a whole new level, because, let's face it, when people have nothing else to lose, they lose it, we all expect you to thank these armed agents of the State, offer them tea and krimpets and report any neighbors suspiciously exercising their natural rights when the politicans send them door to door to shake you down and disarm you, much the way they have been observed to take the opportunity to do during natural disasters and other events in the past.

You've got nothing to hide, after all. So I've seen you say. Probably the only cat on the whole block without any curtains on any of your windows, too, huh?

patriot.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back