Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Isn't it obvious? Hamas WANTS civilian casualties and prefer when those casualties are children
No that is pretty far from obvious, like saying the Jews chose to die in the gas chambers, it's as perverse as saying that.
The Geneva Convention has been around longer than Israel has existed.
Now I will agree, that is obvious.

You are frankly a disgusting individual, the claim that every single death in Gaza is the result of Hamas policy and Hamas's decision and choices and that the IDF are not responsible for even ONE of the 40,000 deaths is absolutely sickening state of mind, just as the Nazis blamed the Jews for their own destruction you too embrace the same doctrine today.

The good will that the world showed to Jews after the horrors of the Holocaust, will not last forever, every person of conscience knows what the Nazis did, we know, we studied it, we resisted it, we opposed it, we stood with Jews after WW2.

So we are quite capable now of recognizing that kind of crime, that kind of genocide and destruction of a race and culture, we learned a LOT from Germany and the Holocaust so we do not need Zionists to tell us what is "really" going on, sooner or later all people will see Zionist Israel for what it is - a terribly sick society that must be wiped of the map before the vile ideology drags the entire world into oblivion.

Last edited:
Try this one:

EEEEEEE.gif

No that is pretty far from obvious, like saying the Jews chose to die in the gas chambers, it's as perverse as saying that.

Now I will agree, that is obvious.

You are frankly a disgusting individual, the claim that every single death in Gaza is the result of Hamas policy and Hamas's decision and choices and that the IDF are not responsible for even ONE of the 40,000 deaths is absolutely sickening state of mind, just as the Nazis blamed the Jews for their own destruction you too embrace the same doctrine today.

The good will that the world showed to Jews after the horrors of the Holocaust, will not last forever, every person of conscience knows what the Nazis did, we know, we studied it, we resisted it, we opposed it, we stood with Jews after WW2.

So we are quite capable now of recognizing that kind of crime, that kind of genocide and destruction of a race and culture, we learned a LOT from Germany and the Holocaust so we do not need Zionists to tell us what is "really" going on, sooner or later all people will see Zionist Israel for what it is - a terribly sick society that must be wiped of the map before the vile ideology drags the entire world into oblivion.
Show me where it was that I've ever said that "every single death in Gaza is the result of Hamas policy..." or that "the IDF are not responsible for even ONE of the 40,000 deaths..."

The disgusting individual in this conversation is actually you, Sherlock because YOU'RE the one equating Israel's response to a terror attack that slaughtered over a thousand innocent people to the Nazis killing millions of Jews simply for being Jewish! Now you're advocating wiping Israel off the map...which makes YOU more like a Nazi than the Israelis ever could be!

Show me where it was that I've ever said that "every single death in Gaza is the result of Hamas policy..." or that "the IDF are not responsible for even ONE of the 40,000 deaths..."
I think it is a very reasonable interpretation of your position. But if I'm mistaken then fine, in which case you can explain to me how you KNOW which child death's are Hamas' fault (human shields etc.) and which are Israeli crimes, can you do that? Give me an example of where IDF action against civilians in Gaza has been a crime and not sensibly seen as any fault of Hamas or Palestinians.
The disgusting individual in this conversation is actually you, Sherlock because YOU'RE the one equating Israel's response to a terror attack that slaughtered over a thousand innocent people to the Nazis killing millions of Jews simply for being Jewish!
Hamas committed terrorism on Oct 7th, I've said that many times in this forum, but you never admit the converse, you never describe any action by Israel as terrorist, not bombing a school or a hospital - that's the difference between us. Do not expect protection from the law when you act outside of the law.
Now you're advocating wiping Israel off the map...which makes YOU more like a Nazi than the Israelis ever could be!
A brutal racial supremacist regime was wiped off the face of the earth in 1945 and perhaps another one will be in 2025, we can but hope.

See? Israel can do no wrong - because it acknowledges no laws

View attachment 990426

Is there really not a single Zionist here that draws the line at Smotrich's statements?

Apparently even CAIR agrees with Minister Smotrich,
which is why they can only dare quote only 2 words
of what he said, and as usual he's 100% correct,
another reason they fear his political potential.

Morally - preventing vital resources prevents
casualties and makes the war shorter.

They have more food available than
in Norway - this prolongs the war,
removing the only incentive to
return hostages, other than
forceful loss of territory.

Apparently even CAIR agrees with Minister Smotrich,
which is why they have to misquote only 2 words
of what he said, and as usual he's 100% correct,
another reason they fear his political potential.

Morally - preventing vital resources prevents
casualties and makes the war shorter.

They have more food available than
in Norway - this prolongs the war,
removing the only incentive to
return hostages, other than
forceful loss of territory.
Right but it is a violation of multiple laws according to the ICC and that's why Snotrich will likely one day see an ICC arrest warrant in his name.

That you admire the filth doesn't surprise me, many Zionists will stoop to the level of the cockroach in pursuit of their goals.

Here's all about Snotrich you primitive minded racist snake: (emphasis mine)

In April 2016, Smotrich tweeted that he supports segregation of Arab and Jewish women in hospital maternity wards: "It is natural that my wife would not want to lie down next to someone who just gave birth to a baby that might want to murder her baby in another 20 years."[43] The tweets were condemned by several Israeli politicians, including opposition leader Isaac Herzog and Jewish Home leader Naftali Bennett.[44][45]

Smotrich has advocated a shoot-to-kill policy for the military when they deal with Palestinians throwing stones. Asked what he would do were another intifada to arise, and a Palestinian child were to throw stones, he replied: "Either I will shoot him, or I will jail him, or I will expel him."[46][21]

In April 2018 Smotrich tweeted that Ahed Tamimi, a 17-year-old Palestinian serving an eight-month jail sentence for assaulting a soldier, incitement, and interfering with a soldier in the line of duty, "should have gotten a bullet, at least in the kneekap". Twitter responded by suspending his account for 12 hours and asking him to delete the tweet, saying that the tweet was "abusive" and could incite harassment. Smotrich refused to delete the tweet, saying that for Twitter, "freedom of speech is only reserved for one side of the political spectrum", and that he stood by his tweet.[47][48]

In October 2021 he stated to Arab lawmakers that, "You're here by mistake, it's a mistake that Ben-Gurion didn't finish the job and didn't throw you out in 1948."[49]

On his arrival in Great Britain in February 2022, the Board of Deputies of British Jews tweeted him, telling him to go back where he came from.[50]

After the 2023 Huwara rampage on 26 February 2023 Smotrich said, on March 1, "I believe that the village of Huwara should be wiped out. I believe that the state of Israel should do so, and not, God forbid, ordinary individuals."[51]

Last edited:
Didn't even look at it, did you?
You're my Zionist opponent. What's your point? Commit yourself to a position, what's your claim? Be clear, and once I have that from you, I will chase your link, investing my precious time and effort in reading what you're presenting. What's the point in sending me that link? What are you asserting? Be clear.

Right but it is a violation of multiple laws according to the ICC and that's why Snotrich will likely one day see an ICC arrest warrant in his name.

What laws oblige a country to supply the enemy with goods?

Of course you want to see Smotrich bullied by the ICC,
and to misquote him because there's no rational
counterargument to offer, because prolonging
the war by feeding Hamas - is immoral,
it's just common sense.

Last edited:
What laws oblige a country to supply the enemy with goods?
Nazinyahu should have asked that question on Oct 8th, its a bit late now.
Of course you want to see Smotrich in the ICC,
and prefer to misquote him because there's
no rational counterargument you can offer,
it's just common sense, prolonging the
war by feeding Hamas is immoral.
You little turd, you actually deny he said those things? why do that, listen dingbat if the only way to support Snotrich is to lie then can't you see? something's wrong.

Here rylah you lying sniveling swine, another "misquote" this time from the Israeli press!

1722890500581.png

After his tweet received negative replies, Smotrich went a step further, writing: “It’s natural that my wife wouldn’t want to lie down [in a bed] next to a woman who just gave birth to a baby who might want to murder her baby twenty years from now.”

He then added that “Arabs are my enemies and that’s why I don’t enjoy being next to them.”

Hint, Nazis used to say "Jews are my enemies that's why I don't enjoy being around them".

His wife, Revital, later told Channel 10 that she had “kicked an Arab obstetrician out of the [delivery] room. I want Jewish hands to touch my baby, and I wasn’t comfortable lying in the same room with an Arab woman.”

“I refuse to have an Arab midwife, because for me giving birth is a Jewish and pure moment,” she said.

Misquoted? That's THE TIMES OF ISRAEL dingbat.

Attachments

• 1722890426201.png
    1722890426201.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
I think it is a very reasonable interpretation of your position. But if I'm mistaken then fine, in which case you can explain to me how you KNOW which child death's are Hamas' fault (human shields etc.) and which are Israeli crimes, can you do that? Give me an example of where IDF action against civilians in Gaza has been a crime and not sensibly seen as any fault of Hamas or Palestinians.

Hamas committed terrorism on Oct 7th, I've said that many times in this forum, but you never admit the converse, you never describe any action by Israel as terrorist, not bombing a school or a hospital - that's the difference between us. Do not expect protection from the law when you act outside of the law.

A brutal racial supremacist regime was wiped off the face of the earth in 1945 and perhaps another one will be in 2025, we can but hope.
There is a reason why the use of civilians as human shields is prohibited by the Geneva Convention, Sherlock! The framers of that convention understood what would happen to civilians on the battlefield if combatants were able to hide behind them and fire on an enemy. There will always be loss of civilian lives during warfare but what the Geneva Convention sought to do was limit them as much as possible. Hamas deliberately violates the Geneva Convention and they do so because they want to have women and children killed because they've learned that will turn world opinion against Israel. Israel has never called for the Palestinians to be wiped off the face of the earth...they more than any other nation on earth understands what genocide means. They're in Gaza not to kill Palestinians but to kill members of Hamas...the people behind the rocket attacks and the slaughter of all of those Israelis on October 7th. They have nothing in common with the Nazis.

Here's another for you rylah

This is from March 2023, a few months before Oct 7th, listen to how this nasty little bastard spoke BEFORE Oct 7th:

1722891194002.png

Wipe out an entire town of 7,000 people? that's exactly the kind of thing the Nazis did. You threaten to do that to Palestinians and then cry like a baby when they preemptively attack you on Oct7th? I mean just how stupid are these Zionist throwbacks. They issue vile racist threats like this every fucking day and then act all shocked when those targeted decide they ain't taking any more, fucking hypocritical snakes,.

Last edited:
You're my Zionist opponent. What's your point? Commit yourself to a position, what's your claim? Be clear, and once I have that from you, I will chase your link, investing my precious time and effort in reading what you're presenting. What's the point in sending me that link? What are you asserting? Be clear.
My point would be for you to look at the legal and factual claims from BOTH sides, and not just the one. And before you ask, yes, I am familiar with the site you posted and have been reading it for decades.

...you can explain to me how you KNOW which child death's are Hamas' fault ...
Correct me if I am wrong, but was it not you who posted about an article that "proves" Israel is deliberately sniping children? This feels very pot. kettle. How do you KNOW?

Note: a child with a bullet wound /= deliberate targeting of children and the fact of a bullet wound does not prove circumstances, context, nor intent.
Hamas committed terrorism on Oct 7th, I've said that many times in this forum, but you never admit the converse, you never describe any action by Israel as terrorist...
I disagree that Hamas committed acts of terrorism on October 7. The October 7 attack was a deliberate, concentrated, well-planned, and well-executed invasion of a sovereign nation by the sovereign government of another (sort-of) nation. Likewise, the response to that attack is not terrorism, but acts of government. Terrorism does not fall into this definition.

Nazinyahu should have asked that question on Oct 8th, its a bit late now.

You little turd, you actually deny he said those things? why do that, listen dingbat if the only way to support Snotrich is to lie then can't you see? something's wrong.

So when there's no law to backup your agenda,
you issue complaints so the ICC writes an opinion piece?

I merely mentioned that even al-Jazeera is so afraid,
of Minister Smotrich so broadly appealing even to Arabs,
that they won't even dare quote beyond 2 words of what he says.

There is a reason why the use of civilians as human shields is prohibited by the Geneva Convention, Sherlock! The framers of that convention understood what would happen to civilians on the battlefield if combatants were able to hide behind them and fire on an enemy. There will always be loss of civilian lives during warfare but what the Geneva Convention sought to do was limit them as much as possible.
Did I ever say there wasn't a reason!
Hamas deliberately violates the Geneva Convention and they do so because they want to have women and children killed because they've learned that will turn world opinion against Israel.
How does one rule out that the IDF wantonly kill people and then lie about it and saying the civilians killed were because Hamas used them as shields? How do you distinguish between the reality of human shields and a fabricated claim about human shields in order to avoid culpability?
Israel has never called for the Palestinians to be wiped off the face of the earth...they more than any other nation on earth understands what genocide means.
Yes some do indeed understand, take the late Hajo Meyer, he was in Auschwitz during the holocaust, here's what he has to say:

1722892513629.png

Do you not believe him?
They're in Gaza not to kill Palestinians but to kill members of Hamas...the people behind the rocket attacks and the slaughter of all of those Israelis on October 7th. They have nothing in common with the Nazis.
The self deception is incredible, I mean you really have to practice to indoctrinate yourself this robustly, that's EXACTLY what the Nazis did, they dehumanized themselves as you have done:

1722892708296.png

Forum List

Back