Never Forget 2022

Have prices declined? I think you can thank Biden for that. His use of some of the strategic reserve, then rebuying at a lower price was genius! He’ll be missed.

#WAYTOGOJOE
You are all over the place. Let’s go back to the premise. Prices were lower under Trump and Bush compared to Obama and Biden. You contend that Saudi Arabia wanted gas prices to go down, they paid Trump $2B (why would SA want gas prices to ever go down and why would they pay $2B to a US President to make that happen)? Then you celebrate Biden depleting petroleum reserves to get gas prices lower than the $4 we’ve seen under Biden’s policies yet no where near Trump and Bush average gas prices. Also, depleting petroleum reserves is not sustainable.

When a President takes 6 years (2009-2015) to bring Unemployment down from 9.5 percent to 6 percent, let’s hope he has some job growth after that. To put that in perspective, Unemployment shot up to 14.7 percent in April 2020. Six months later, October 2020, Trump brought Unemployment to under 7 percent.

Really not sure what you are bragging about when you compare dragging ass for Six years vs. accelerated job growth in six months.
Obama had Something like 84 consecutive months of adding jobs...until the blob showed up.

Obama had Something like 84 consecutive months of adding jobs...until the blob showed up.
On my one mile run, I ran 84 consecutive feet without stopping. Point being, the pace was very slow those first 6 years.

The China Virus brought panic. But Trump still had the economy working. As I was still working pre- inflations, shortages, Biden Border Crises, your average grocery prices skyrocket, jobs taken away from American citizens. You know reality?
The economy collapse and was being supported with lots of free monies from Trump.i can get a job all day long where I live.

Forum List

Back