Fire Sale Monday!

Great time to buy up some bargain as the weak run away from the markets.

This is why you keep a percent of your portfolio in cash so you can buy in times like this.
Nope. Not yet. Wait till the bloodbath is over.

In their world everything is tied to American politics
An old saying... if America is affected most parts of the world catches a cold. The world has a lot of interactions in economics, financials and trade. This may just be a correction as stocks have risen a lot with all of the fiat currency printing.

One of these alone is not enough to cause a panic....but together plus the two signals for recession?

It's gonna be a rough monday....

It's 2008 all over again..... ALL of the bad news has finally accumulated and people running for the exits.
I'm 90% bonds in my trading account and have been all year long. No worries. I bought a bit of DRV last week and we'll see if that starts shooting up!

I mean, let's face it.... the market can only shrug off the threat of nuclear war for so long, massive inflation for so long, 35 trillion in debt for so long, layoffs at big tech like INTC for so long, horrible political leadership for so long.... and on and on

If it's truly a worldwide crash, you wait for at least two weeks. That will give you enough info to be able to buy properly.
Yep. My broker emailed and wrote, “ the world goes the way of the US financial markets. This will be ugly but not a time to panic sell”.

The "crash" started last Thursday. There were signs it was going to happen long before that; you just needed to know what to look at. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen much earlier in the year. Buy the dips and ride it out.

It's 2008 all over again..... ALL of the bad news has finally accumulated and people running for the exits.
I'm 90% bonds in my trading account and have been all year long. No worries. I bought a bit of DRV last week and we'll see if that starts shooting up!

I mean, let's face it.... the market can only shrug off the threat of nuclear war for so long, massive inflation for so long, 35 trillion in debt for so long, layoffs at big tech like INTC for so long, horrible political leadership for so long.... and on and on
spongebob-patrick.gif

People might wanna look into double or triple inverse leveraged stocks. Meaning that if a stock goes down 1% you actually gain 2-3%. But it is quite risky. But I saw some of these inverse leveraged stocks are up 15% just tonight and about 80% on the month
Some of these inverse leverage stocks are up 40% plus in the past three hours

The market went south in a big way on the jobs report Friday and nervous investors have to wait a month for the next one. They don't even care about the other indicators coming out this week.
Yep. The jobs report was a boat anchor that had a weekend to weigh down the markets.

Yeah, I guess the .gov will have to start hiring in a big way again given that is all that's propping-up the job numbers as it is. ;)
Or… Biden needs to import Another 12 million illegals / landscape laborers to save the economy.

Forum List

Back