The US stock market is set for an absolute rout Monday, with futures pointing to an ugly open: The Dow is set to open 1,000 points lower

The Biden/Harris great economy is going down in flames. Massive rout coming.

The Dow is set to open 1,000 points lower​

Yea but look on the bright side. We still added 178,000 jobs. We didn't lose jobs like on Bush/Trump's end time in office. They ran from sinking ships and Obama/Biden had to clean it up.

Unemployment is still low.

The Feds are going to lower interest rates. They new this was coming.

You know how we say the media controls you? Look at it controlling you. It's too easy. Now is the time to buy pussy.

Just showing how the economy will go if she is elected.
Nope. A lot of the slowness is because companies want to see who wins. Does EV or Oil Win? Companies aren't going to be hiring and buying before the election. But soon after, either way, wait and see.

and raising their taxes will ?
I'm middle class all the way but when Democrats let Trump's tax cuts expire, I will pay $2500 more a year. So Democrats are full of shit when they say only the rich will experience tax increases if they get control. Democrat politicians are the dumbest, lyingist greediest people in our country. Time to put America first. MAGA

But I thought Bidenomics was the bomb, were you lying?
Still adding jobs.

YOU thought we were going to be in a recession in 2020, 2021, 2022, etc.

You know, Clinton didn't hand Bush a major recession. Worse than the recession that Bush got his first year in office was the policies he passed to handle that recession.

Remember you did this to Obama and for 8 straight years he just added jobs every month. But remember it was never good enough for you guys. Trump said he'd give us 5 6 7 8 percent growth. He gave billionaires tax breaks and basically had Obama's numbers. And Biden has better numbers and yet it's not ever enough for Republicans.

I'd be afraid to hand Trump a recession. My god what would he do?

Still adding jobs.

YOU thought we were going to be in a recession in 2020, 2021, 2022, etc.

You know, Clinton didn't hand Bush a major recession. Worse than the recession that Bush got his first year in office was the policies he passed to handle that recession.

Remember you did this to Obama and for 8 straight years he just added jobs every month. But remember it was never good enough for you guys. Trump said he'd give us 5 6 7 8 percent growth. He gave billionaires tax breaks and basically had Obama's numbers. And Biden has better numbers and yet it's not ever enough for Republicans.

I'd be afraid to hand Trump a recession. My god what would he do?
Nope unemployment numbers are also going up, but if you paid attention. Those great unemployment numbers they put out, always got revised and showed the original numbers were always wrong. Luckily we have a man like Trump that will fix it again.

The Biden/Harris great economy is going down in flames. Massive rout coming.

The Dow is set to open 1,000 points lower​

Look on the bright side, we won’t have to endure BoardStain maggots like care, blackmacgaterpkkknobs citygater lying Odanny constantly crowing about how great their high-risk all-in day-trading two-stock 401K &IRA accounts are doing anhow everyone else is stupid not 100% trusting the Obidens.

I wonder where those folks who said that the Economy under Biden was better than Trump's, eh? Lol

Sure, we had COVID under Trump, and the markets tanked. That was because of the stupid lockdowns the Dems went ahead to do anyways....

Man, I hope the Dow tanks 2100 points, as it did on March 3rd, 2020!

In the long run, this is a good thing. I would rather lose money now - and I am - and ultimately have people vote for Trump. A little (well, a lot) of pain now is a good price to pay to avoid a catastrophe later of having a Marxist as a puppet president, being puppeted by an anti-American.

Just make sure you have enough in cash to get you through the next few months. Once Trump is elected, Gd-willing, we can start to right the ship. In fact, another 15% down and I am backing up the truck.

Is the sky finally falling?
According to Kameltoe it is.

That's why she needs to raise taxes and let the Trump tax cuts expire.

It's not that the increased revenue is needed to pay for what she wants to spend money on because she will continue trillion dollar deficits

It's just that the increased taxes givers her warm fuzzies inside.

No we aren't, we knew this was going to happen. Biden inherited a recovering economy, cheap energy, low inflation, and a secure border. And he screwed it all up in less than 4 years.
Well it is an election year. What happens when in 2 weeks things are fine again?

Forum List

Back