Dow slumps 800 points to start the week, S&P 500 falls back into bear market territory

It was "better off" a year ago.

In the short term. But if you had even a tiny clue how a 401k works you would know that the money you are putting into it is now buying more shares than it could have a year ago. When the market comes back you will be ahead of where you would have been.

Trust me, we have more than 2.
That proves how fucking stupid you are. I clearly said:

"We need two of something but you see only one of something, and say we have enough."

Clearly I'm not saying we have only two refineries, YOU MORON, I'm saying we don't have ENOUGH.

In the short term. But if you had even a tiny clue how a 401k works you would know that the money you are putting into it is now buying more shares than it could have a year ago. When the market comes back you will be ahead of where you would have been.
Dollar Cost Averaging as you described does not work because 80% of the time the price is higher than its drawdown. 20% of the time the price is lower than its draw down. Therefore 80% of the time you're increasing your cost basis, and only 20% of the time you are decreasing your cost basis.

Learn a thing or two about money management. Bozo.

Dollar Cost Averaging as you described does not work because 80% of the time the price is higher than its drawdown. 20% of the time the price is lower than its draw down. Therefore 80% of the time you're increasing your cost basis, and only 20% of the time you are decreasing your cost basis.

Learn a thing or two about money management. Bozo.

Yeah, that is why 80% of 401ks lose money over time! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back