Dow futures down 600 points this morning

Yes, the Fed -- as anyone who has actually been paying attention knows -- was spectacularly late in addressing inflation and has been facing a choice -- aggressively raise interest rates at the risk of choking off the economy or allowing interest rates to keep increasing, risking stagflation. It looks like they're going to have to lean towards the former.

I wonder why it is none of these people making these threads never make one for the days when the futures are up by 600 points....

well, not really....we all know the answer to that

I wonder why it is none of these people making these threads never make one for the days when the futures are up by 600 points....

well, not really....we all know the answer to that
Because it doesn't fit the narrative.
Easier to just blame it all on Biden. That fits the narrative.

Dow futures plunge 600 points and a key bond yield hits a 15-year high as surging inflation shakes markets​

Dow futures plunge 600 points and a key bond yield hits a 15-year high as surging inflation shakes markets

Looks like another week of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in the markets.....Thanks Tater.
Great news. Thanks. This Bear is an investment in our future. Hopefully we will be at 20,000 by Nov

Libturds need not worry. You people don't have a pot to pizz in...lololol

Buy In dec.

Don't know about that one, they are not that far below their 5 year high.

One I have my eye on and will pull the trigger on soon is Outset Medical (OM).

www.fool.com

2 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy Right Now for Less than $55 | The Motley Fool

These companies have low share prices and high potential.
www.fool.com
www.fool.com

www.fool.com

Why I'm Over the Moon for This Healthcare Stock -- In One Chart | The Motley Fool

This company helps keep patients at home with dialysis treatments.
www.fool.com
www.fool.com

They are in talks to expand to Australia and New Zealand. If those start to look more solid I will be all in on this one.

I dunno......

America wasn't built on getting rich by gambling.
It was built on providing something others needed. Tangibles.

Why not become an Instagram model or start a YouTube channel with a million subs?
It used to be men worked hard and smart and built fortunes on something real and meaningful.....contributing to society, not just hopes of riches in the "money for nothing" schemes people live by today.

It should ALL crash and burn.
When the value of the dollar is re-attached to the value of Gold I'll play.
Besides, the pursuit of wealth is not what the Bible and Jesus taught at all.

Forum List

Back