The US stock market is set for an absolute rout Monday, with futures pointing to an ugly open: The Dow is set to open 1,000 points lower

All-in big mouthed BlackGater still chirping. I’ll keep an eye on the panimanian devil. The middle, lol! The middle of deep state butts only. Keeping his retirement dreams alive as he sends the wife off to work each day.

Fuck you.
triggered-nicholas-cage-creepy-face-0vbtk10m2grll8yn.gif

No we aren't, we knew this was going to happen. Biden inherited a recovering economy, cheap energy, low inflation, and a secure border. And he screwed it all up in less than 4 years.
He did it inside of a week. Divvying $1400 weekly checks and stifling fossil fuel production. All by Jan 27, 2021.

Hey, I have a question I would like to pass along...

I was told if the Dow drops more than 5%, they would halt the market for 15 minutes - or as they say, but on the breakers on.
Does this happen to the Nasdaq, as well?

Right now, it is at 3%. So, by any chance the Nasdaq drops to 5%, will they halt the markets for 15 minutes?

I wasn't sure if they did it just for the Dow, or all...
This ^^^^ is why you have NO BUSINESS engaging in a "Financial Conversation."
Okay! I wasn't sure
So, maybe try not giving advise
Keep paying your advisor you're clueless
And why is that.
I'd say my advisor is doing his job quite well.

My portfolio is down 1.25% today.
Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 9.13.17 AM.png

Meanwhile, the market is doing this.
Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 9.15.20 AM.png

HORSESHIT

Every major employer is laying off.
Hang in there. Do the corporations own you? I'm sure they want Trump to win. When he's gone, they'll go back to paying us our fair share. You better not let Trump win. If he wins, middle class loses. Project 2025 dummy. Believe them.

Forum List

Back