Donald Trump is 78 Years Old!

Yep he slipped a lot in five months. And do to his age he isn’t getting better

Trump isn’t senile, xiden is.

note: the infantile misspelling shit aside:

snippets:
Here’s one thing that’s been in the back of my mind for some time and with a greater focus since Joe handed the football off to Kamala. Donald Trump is old. If you look, he’s much older than in 2016 and 2020. People say these kinds of things as part of the rather dismal “who’s older?” scuffling that’s been going back and forth all year between the two candidates. Here though I mean it in a basic descriptive sense. The difference between being 70 and close to 80 is a big one. It happens to everyone.

Trump doesn’t get held to these standards as much because his raging gives a feeling of focus and edge that Biden lacked. But just in a basic sense, he is not the candidate he was in 2016, not even the one he was in 2020. This was hidden in a way so long as Biden was the nominee and it was hidden or perhaps rendered meaningless as long as Trump was ahead. If your candidate is old but he’s winning … well, whatever. If Joe Biden had spent the last year sitting on a five point lead, the whole campaign, clearly, would have gone quite differently.

Old Man Trump

Xiden’s age wasn’t the issue, it was that he was senile
i-dont-know-v0-umofqcmw7ngd1.jpeg

pot meet kettle.

Elderly = old
Yes it does. Quid Pro is old, so is TRUMP! for that matter. The question, however, remains thus. Are they mentally capable of fulfilling the duties of the presidency? Obviously, TRUMP! is fully capable. Equally obviously, Quid Pro is not and should have resigned months, if not years, ago. Letting him stay in office now is a travesty and disaster waiting to happen.

snippets:
Here’s one thing that’s been in the back of my mind for some time and with a greater focus since Joe handed the football off to Kamala. Donald Trump is old. If you look, he’s much older than in 2016 and 2020. People say these kinds of things as part of the rather dismal “who’s older?” scuffling that’s been going back and forth all year between the two candidates. Here though I mean it in a basic descriptive sense. The difference between being 70 and close to 80 is a big one. It happens to everyone.

Trump doesn’t get held to these standards as much because his raging gives a feeling of focus and edge that Biden lacked. But just in a basic sense, he is not the candidate he was in 2016, not even the one he was in 2020. This was hidden in a way so long as Biden was the nominee and it was hidden or perhaps rendered meaningless as long as Trump was ahead. If your candidate is old but he’s winning … well, whatever. If Joe Biden had spent the last year sitting on a five point lead, the whole campaign, clearly, would have gone quite differently.

Old Man Trump

You have a weird obsession with old men.

snippets:

Old Man Trump
I apprecaite the Dembots came up with a new talking points memo after Xiden withdrew

You're weird.

Constant anger and rages is classic Alzheimer's.

My dear friend was a newscaster in Canada with 5 children.. She was physically strong, active and beautiful... much more physically fit than Trump... She had Alzheimer's and she was trapped by a problem she couldn't control.

Forum List

Back