Can you name one thing Mike Pence did as vice president?

The Democrats did and how is that working out for Republicans now?
Great! Harris was got credit for being the most liberal person in the senate. Beat ole Bernie, tell me what is the percentage of true liberals in the United States?

Great! Harris was got credit for being the most liberal person in the senate. Beat ole Bernie, tell me what is the percentage of true liberals in the United States?
I have no idea what a "true liberal" is.

I take it you know that number?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
More than right wing QAnon conspiracy theory trump supporting nutjobs.

Pence's work turned out to essentially nothing as well. So what's the big deal?
He actually influenced US relations in the world.

Harris, not so much.

But that isn't really the issue.

When it was made known that Harris didn't really accomplish anything as VP, you asked the question if Pence had.

I was able to answer that question. The question regarding Harris and her failed stint as border czar is a glaring contrast.

Now go look at what Biden/Harris have actually done and post it up here. Go to their white house page and start reading.
right after you go to the archived white house page on the Trump/Pence accomplishments.

Harris, not so much.

When it was made known that Harris didn't really accomplish anything as VP, you asked the question if Pence had.

I was able to answer that question. The question regarding Harris and her failed stint as border czar is a glaring contrast.
Again, go read what Biden/Harris has actually done and stop reading that right wing doomsday prepper bs.

Harris, not so much.

Where can I read up about Pence's influence in world relations?

right after you go to the archived white house page on the Trump/Pence accomplishments.
No, because I lived during Trump and Pence and didn't see anybody constantly riding Pence for doing anything. Pence was the COVID Czar. How did that turn out?

You guys have created an imaginary Trump and Biden presidencies. Biden/Harris have been huge in world affairs. And all you idiots do is repeat some border czar bullshit while ignoring that Trump sabotaged the border deal. So when you admit that trump is the problem on the border, I'll go read what Trump and Pence did for the 53rd time.

Where can I read up about Pence's influence in world relations?
I posted a list of them. You have an internet connection, if you want to know (I'm positive you don't or you would already have done so) then I suggest you go look for them.

I will not be doing things for you.

No, because I lived during Trump and Pence and didn't see anybody constantly riding Pence for doing anything. Pence was the COVID Czar. How did that turn out?

You guys have created an imaginary Trump and Biden presidencies. Biden/Harris have been huge in world affairs. And all you idiots do is repeat some border czar bullshit while ignoring that Trump sabotaged the border deal. So when you admit that trump is the problem on the border, I'll go read what Trump and Pence did for the 53rd time.
Too bad. I also lived through the Trump and Pence administrations, and I witnessed lots of people riding Pence for thousands of things. Most of them spin and outright lie and ridicule. That does not take away from the fact that Pence has a record of accomplishments.

Harris does not.

Forum List

Back